Well done on promotion! I would look to sign free player still with expiring contracts as you can find some bargains especially for championship level.

Just want to say thank you for the recent support I appreciate it and expect a update within the next two hours!

View attachment 453886
August: First season in the second tier of English Football
View attachment 453885
Going to start with the transfers so there is no spoilers in the game pictures.
View attachment 453884
However,the biggest transfer is(or will be is this)
View attachment 453883

2/8/14 Palace away
Hard game, they just came down and an away game. Colclough scored in the second minute however!1-0 to the crewe! Then 10 minutes later Max Clayton! 2-0 away to palace!
however palace pegged us back 22 minutes later 2-1, however we held on! First game and first win!
FT Palace 1-2 Crewe
View attachment 453882
9/8/14 Sunderland at home
Two seriosuly hard fixtures in a row however we are at home this time, however in 38 minutes we was 2-0 down,but goals from ColClough and Clayton made it 2-2 at half-time! However that was the end really.
FT Crewe 2-2 Sunderland
View attachment 453881
16/8/14 Leeds away
Leeds once big now found themselves playing the likes of Crewe. However, they scored first 1-0 in the 30th then 10 minutes later Olsson scored for leeds 2-0. Very poor performance,however we dominated the second half and we scored Jon Daly 2-1! However after that we could not score. Game Over.
FT Leeds 2-1 Crewe
View attachment 453880
23/8/14 Charlton at home
Very good game ahead! And we took the lead early on 1-0! then we doubled the lead in the 15th! Daly! 2-0! However Charlton got one back in the 39th 2-1. Then we scored again! 3-1! However after the break Charlton came out a different side. 3-2 in the 69th, then right before the end, 3-3, how did we let a 2 goal lead slip?
FT Crewe 3-3 Charlton
View attachment 453877
30/8/14 Hull away
Honestly, we played all the 3 relegated sides in 4 games what a horrible first month. However we scored first 1-0! De tomas first goal! Then a quickfire double from Hull saw our one goal lead squashed 2-1. And that was all very dull game but another loss
FT Hull 2-1 Crewe

League Table
Very well overall considering the games we have had to play
View attachment 453873
POM IS Harry Davis
Harry played Brilliant for me, was always good at defending so for me he is the POTM
View attachment 453869

Just started September so expect the update around 6-7. In the mean time, if you have any provide feed back and support, motivates me to do it more! <3

Completely forgot about updating and I am busy all day with work im very sorry! Enjoy it so far and you will be updated either 9pm or tomorrow

View attachment 451226
Finally you have a new update been very busy with commitments to Sixth Form ect so I am sorry for the delay however let us crack on
13/8/14 Blackpool at home
Big game we need to get wins. However we found ourselves 1-0 down before the break after a drab first half. However we started bright and managed to score after the break!Sarpong 1-1! Then later on Ellis scored again 2-1! However blackpool pined us back 2-2
FT Crewe 2-2 Blackpool
View attachment 451224
16/9/14 Wolves away
Another big game, really wanted a win and we found ourselves 1-0 up in 30 seconds! Daly! Then 20 minutes later Clayton scored! 2-0!However Wolves scored late on, 2-1, then they scored again in the 86th gutted should of won
FT Wolves 2-2 Crewe
View attachment 451222
20/9/14 Ipswich away
Need a win with 2 draws in 2 games, and we showed we meant business Clayton! 1-0 in the 7th minute then he scored again in the 20th minute 2-0. And thankfully that was all the action for the whole game
FT Ipswich 2-2 Crewe
View attachment 451220
26/9/14 Reading at home
Want to get another win, and we dominated the whole game and in the second half we got a break through!1-0 Max Clayton scores again!And we saw the game out from there
FT Crewe 1-0 Reading
View attachment 451218
30/9/14 Leicester at home
was confident we would win this one and we dominated! we scored twice in 30 minutes Then Daly made it 3-0 in the 38th! 3-0 at half time, then Clayton scored in the 66th 4-0!
FT Crewe 4-0 Leicester
View attachment 451212
League table
After a unbeaten month we have moved up to 7th
View attachment 451211
POTM
My POTM is Max Clayton he scored a lot of goals and made a lot of difference
View attachment 451210

Sorry I have not updated recently you will get one today

View attachment 448569
4/10/14 Burnley away
Would love to win this and we started brightly. Matty scored 1-0 in the 28th!Then half time came around and straight after the break we scored again! Mattty again! 2-0! Then Burnley scored,2-1, however we managed to see the game out
FT Burnley 2-1 Crewe
View attachment 448568
7/10/14 Wigan at home
was looking so get a win against a big club. However we found ourselfs 1-0 down in 15 minutes. And we dominated the game after that, however we only found the break after half-time 1-1! De tomas. And we kept pressing Wigan but could not find a breakthrough. However, in the 94th minute the ball was whipped in, wigan headed it out then max Clayton on the edge of the box hit the ball right into the top left of the net 2-1!!!! The home crowd erupted!!
Crewe 2-1 Wigan
View attachment 448567
18/10/14 Middlesborough at home
Was hoping to pick up another 3 points and we started well, 1-0! Woodgate with an owngoal, then 10 minutes later Inman scored!2-0! Then the break came, and we started well again, however we was caught on the counter Main scored 2-1. However we managed to score again 3-1 Keane! Then he scored another 4-1!
Crewe 4-1 Middlesborough
View attachment 448566
22/10/14 Brighton away
Very big game however it was one of the worst. Middle of the park stuff the whole game, untill the 72nd minute when Brigton took the lead and that was it, very dull game of football
Brigton 1-0 Crewe
View attachment 448565
25/10/14 Millwall away
I wanted to win this being a west ham fan in real life haha.
However we was 1-0 down straight away and Millwall wanted to win more than us, And then we found ourself down to 10 men, then it was all one way from there, Millwall went 2-0 up, then after a break in the 75th Millwall scored again 3-0. Disgusting performence
FT Millwall 3-0 Crewe
View attachment 448564
League table
Still doing very well sitting in the play offs
View attachment 448563
POTM is Max Clayton
Played very well was such a threat going forward didn't score many but was such a big threat helped us win.
View attachment 448562

Great story mate, good read! How do you insert screenshots on here? I have no clue and want to start up a story!!

Great story mate, good read! How do you insert screenshots on here? I have no clue and want to start up a story!!
Cheers pal, and you get a screenshot on FM by pressing ALT+F9 then, go on FMBase click advanced, click a image icon then go to documents, sports interactive, FM14 Then screenshots.

Could you all check out my newest update, will try get a new one later!

Completely forgot to update! Will do it tomorrow! Please read story so far if you have not

good start with the Alex. You ve got big shoes to fill now Steve Davies is gone!!!