Cultural Leonesa: Read OP for contents and my progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
pkm is the saved match file (personal killer mark), at the end of the match under the match controls dropdown there's the option to save the match to a pkm file in the matches folder.

While I see your fear for injuries, I'd say don't be too scared, you're likely to find some of those bad players aren't really that bad. At least that's what's been happening to me when injuries have been harder on me. Bermejo, Daniel González, Matesanz are player I thought as not good for first team play yet, but they performed very well when injuries forced me to use them, to the point that González turned a regular starter until I sold him because I needed the money, Matesanz is now my must start full back and Bermejo isn't my starting goalie because Montero hasn't yet done more than one disappointing match.

This truly is a fantastic story and a good read. A quick question, could you not sacrifice one of your first teamers to bring in more funds to potentially improve a couple of positions. Just a thought?

This truly is a fantastic story and a good read. A quick question, could you not sacrifice one of your first teamers to bring in more funds to potentially improve a couple of positions. Just a thought?

the problem is, if i sell anyone i only get 25% of that money back from the chairman to spend. I had an offer of 3million for Brek Shea in the summer, hes not a first teamer but his versatility is preicless. I probably would have taken 3million if i could spend it all, but i would have only got 750k of that cash....

Most of my squad are valued at 500k-3million, with Jimenez being the marquee player valued at 8million (but the only way hes being sold is if the chairman accepts a bid on my behalf) so selling one of them for say 5 million would leave me with just over 1million to spend on replacements..... Im in quite a situation at the moment, loand and free transfers look set to be the way forward for the foreseeable future

Well, it's a pain when you only get 25%, so La Cultu are lucky to have a free-transfer-expert like you ;)

the problem is, if i sell anyone i only get 25% of that money back from the chairman to spend. I had an offer of 3million for Brek Shea in the summer, hes not a first teamer but his versatility is preicless. I probably would have taken 3million if i could spend it all, but i would have only got 750k of that cash....

Most of my squad are valued at 500k-3million, with Jimenez being the marquee player valued at 8million (but the only way hes being sold is if the chairman accepts a bid on my behalf) so selling one of them for say 5 million would leave me with just over 1million to spend on replacements..... Im in quite a situation at the moment, loand and free transfers look set to be the way forward for the foreseeable future

Ahh, i didn't realise. God, your chairman really is a tight wad. You are doing really well to have survived last season and be in a position to progress the team up the league. Cultural Leonesa sounds good as League Champions, im sure it won't be too many seasons away.

I've got Pedro Mosquera on my Stalybridge game. He was a brilliant signing when i was in league 2 and within 3 seasons he got me into the championship, winning fans player of the year 2 seasons running. Hes not quite as good on my game as he is on yours judging by the screenhot you gave. any chance of a new shot to show his stat improvements? by the way, fantastic read and congrats on your achievements. Oh how i wish for the transfer kitty you have been getting! just got 180k for my 1st season in the championship with 0 for every previous season! keep up the good work

how often do you update this thread jake? i only ask because i've just recently found it and having read through it all, can't wait for the next update!

how often do you update this thread jake? i only ask because i've just recently found it and having read through it all, can't wait for the next update!

Im quite casual with it mate, next update will be at some point this week. :D

Great read mate! You've done agreat job!

Quick question, what tier of english football do you think rocamora would join at the start of the game, and after 1 season. And are you using the latest january update? (Official 10.3 I think)

hello, on the previous page i mentioned that there would be an update coming, well its still coming lol, will be early next week as i shouldnt be too busy with work.

I have no idea mate, i started the game on 10.2 but have updated to 10.3, obviously this doesnt change the database though, and i think he moved clubs in january. Previously he was on an amatuer contract, i have no idea i he still is. Hes at Jumilla now i think so you could just try signing him with different clubs in england ad see what happens.

Being same division I'd not be surprised if he's in the same kind of contract.

I don't know what would be the englishlowest level to have him, but I'd not be surprised if you could get him as low as blue square something.

Remember, however, that you'll likely have to load all spanish players option.

well i've loaded all of the spanish divisions but on a small dadtabase. Got promoted first season through play-offs with dover from the BSS after newquay, and thought he'd be a great signing!

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:52 PM ----------

DW. Not on my game.

Dear readers (Mike and Jack Fulham particularly)

You will be pleased to know that this morning i fired up FM2010 after a longish break from playing.

La Cultu updates should start flowing again as of some point this evening :)

Well I genuinely hope so. I have missed this story. Glad it's getting an update ^^)

Viva La Ponfe :O

Yeah! Finally. Glad to hear it. Looking forward to read it Jake :D

Ah, good times will return on here then. Really looking forward to an update, this is one of 2-3 stories I follow on here

Status
Not open for further replies.