Cultural Leonesa: Read OP for contents and my progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
love how on fm 09 and fm 10 that this little spanish side has a huge cult following well done jake!!!!

Yay! Really looking forward for the new updates, too. This is the story I enjoy most.

Been playing it, however not had as much time as i anticipated, an update should hit the forums either late tonight or tomorrow morning :)

Can't wait that long. Have no work tomorrow so I might be up until stupid o' clock to see it XD

Once again, you fail to keep to your word. you're going to start losing followers soon :/

Do you think Jake cares about 'followers'? No. He does this as it's fun for him, and whoever reads and comments is a bonus for him. And how do you know the circumstances. Writing a detailed story like this can take a while. This wait will make that update worthwhile. If you can't appreciate it, don't read.. bye.

He won't lose his number one follower.. word has it he stalks him (A)

Can't wait for the update Jake. Let it rip when you're ready. The update, that is, not your ****.

Jake never fails to his word. It's just that his days last 132 hours.

:wub: I need a worship emoticon.

Do you think Jake cares about 'followers'? No. He does this as it's fun for him, and whoever reads and comments is a bonus for him. And how do you know the circumstances. Writing a detailed story like this can take a while. This wait will make that update worthwhile. If you can't appreciate it, don't read.. bye.

He won't lose his number one follower.. word has it he stalks him
angel.gif

Can't wait for the update Jake. Let it rip when you're ready. The update, that is, not your ****.

ALLOW YOU GUYS. This story is a commtiment and should be kept to.

1. Do you think he really gives a **** about followers? Not many people I know do.
2. Whilst yes, it's a commitment, it's not like he signed a ****** contract to do it, is it?
3. I doubt you could do better!(H)

angel.gif

This story is something he is doing because he enjoys it and is allowing us to enjoy it too.

This story is something he is not getting paid for and therefore has no reason to commit to it, other then for his own enjoyment and because he wants others to enjoy it too. If he wanted to stop this story right now, thats up to him to decide. If you want to start paying him for writing this story, then go ahead

James H.

Not being funny mate, but if you don't like it, you can pretty jog on. Haven't seen you give anything valuable to this site at all yet, so I'd keep your mouth shut tbh and appreciate others work.

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by James H

angel.gif

1. Do you think he really gives a **** about followers? Not many people I know do.
2. Whilst yes, it's a commitment, it's not like he signed a ****** contract to do it, is it?
3. I doubt you could do better!
cool.gif

1. If he doesn;t care about people reading this , then why bother.
2. What's the point of saying 'it will be up tomorrow' and then not doing it.
3. Whats the point? 8=>
James H dont read if you dont want to and stop giving out. Maybe he had plans that were changed or something so just let him live his own life

that guy just got owned

Anyway, good luck Jake

A stupid opinion which everyone has categorically shot down. There's no need to cry about the fact that he hasn't put an update up. It is a game after all.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Also great work with the story Jake, yours and the Cockfosters to Premier League story are probably the best on the site!

Once again, you fail to keep to your word. you're going to start losing followers soon :/

I think the only 'follower' he cares about losing would be you James...as for 'freedom of speech', it may allow you to say whatever you wish, but it doesn't stop you from sounding rather boorish.

This story is in the Top 5 on this site - if he has a month or two off, who can blame him? I myself haven't played FM since early March.

In response to this i shall quote Frankie:

1. If he doesn;t care about people reading this , then why bother.
2. What's the point of saying 'it will be up tomorrow' and then not doing it.
3. Whats the point? 8=>

3. Whats the point of you, James H? :p

In repsonse i shall quote Ccllnply:

This story is something he is doing because he enjoys it and is allowing us to enjoy it too.

This story is something he is not getting paid for and therefore has no reason to commit to it, other then for his own enjoyment and because he wants others to enjoy it too. If he wanted to stop this story right now, thats up to him to decide. If you want to start paying him for writing this story, then go ahead

Not quite sure what your problem is James H?

As my regular followers know, i have sometimes said when an update will arrive and then failed to hit that deadline..... sometimes by quite a long period of time! Its no big deal, i have a track record of writing stories that last, rather than 85% of the **** stories on the forum that die on their **** after a ahdnful of updates, usually after a less than 1 season of playing time!

If you (like me) have a missus, then perhaps you could tell me if you are lucky enough to have one that likes football, or football manager? Mine is quite the football fan which is great but i dont know of a single woman (other than TheBetterHalf) who can even stand football manager, let alone enjoy it. So if my updates are taking a while, its usually because im spending time with her, or im working. If you are old enough to have a job you will know that the new tax year began recently, this is the busiest time of year for me, i wont go into detail but i would say my workload triples as a minimum over the months of April and May.

Ive said it before on many other threads (usually other members stories when they are about to give up due to a lack of followers) i only write this because i really enjoy playing the file, and its quite nice to let others enjoy it if they want to. I dont rush my updates, just write them as and when, and whilst its nice to have a few followers, i couldnt give 2 hoots if anyone ever commented!

Status
Not open for further replies.