Status
Not open for further replies.
Long live Valladolid!!!!
I've just red this and its fantastic,keep it up! :D

Long live Valladolid!!!!

booooo!

I've just red this and its fantastic,keep it up! :D

thanks mate, will be updating early next week

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Hummel? Looks familiar. They might have done the Switzerland tops or one of their club teams at one stage. Always had a slight likeness for Espanyol too Mike. It beats the usual Barcelona/Real Madrid fan clubs. Guillem Balague = Legend :D

the brand is bemiser, theyve got a pretty sick website http://www.bemiser.com/

Looking forward to updates Jakey boy.

& Welcome back rrrrrrrr :D

Viva La Ponfe ^^)

Looking forward to updates.

Viva La Ponfe ^^)

Looking forward to updates.

La Ponfe scum scum scum! lol (A)

yeah i will have an update in a day or 2, not had much fm time lately.

good luck in your new story :)

I'm sure it will be a cracker of an update ^^)

Playing my first game of the season now. Then I'll update as it's the end of August (A)

Viva La Ponfe! (I'm not gonna let this go, I'm saying this in every reply until one of us finish our stories) :p

Viva La Ponfe! (I'm not gonna let this go, I'm saying this in every reply until one of us finish our stories) :p

lol, this is war. all your thread will get the viva la cultu treatment too then ^^)

i hope it will be a decent update, i need to have a serious sit down and compile a plan to stay in the division

I don't think it'll be that hard to stay in the league with such amazing tactical and managerial geniusness (?)

I don't think it'll be that hard to stay in the league with such amazing tactical and managerial geniusness (?)

*like*

but seriously though im going to have a tough season in BBVA....

Meeh the BBVA ain't too hard (A) Espanyol champions in 3 years ;)

What month you in now?

august, hardly played since my last update, im halfway through assessing the dozens of transfer targets ive identified. will push on tommorow and begin writing my pre season report

Yeah, god Jake, get on with it!

(A)

wow jake just wow

just read this story with ur formation will it work for lower english clubs to well done tho

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

keep going m8

nothing has happened, ive just been very busy lately, i keep setting time aside to play and then something else will come up that i cant get out of. ive got the pre season update half written on microsoft word.

i plan to finish the update tonight.

Wow, i just read through this story. What can i say, its absolutely brilliant - layout, storyline etc.
Keep on, looking forward to the next update.

update will be posted as soon as ive finished watching family guy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.