Cultural Leonesa: Read OP for contents and my progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, but is there a way to cancel your pitch relay? That could help you massively. It is kind of unlikely but you never know. At least being in La Liga means that your promising youngsters shouldn't be unavailible due to international call ups as you shouldn't have a game that week.

Just wondering, but is there a way to cancel your pitch relay? That could help you massively. It is kind of unlikely but you never know. At least being in La Liga means that your promising youngsters shouldn't be unavailible due to international call ups as you shouldn't have a game that week.

have looked but it doesnt seem possible. Just gotta hope that all the snow in Leon means it deteriorates quickly!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:57 AM ----------

With huge thanks to death ball for translating the order form for me, i'm delighted to announce that i recieved my La Cultu shirt today. What a beauty, im off to Peterborough next week to get ''Rocamora 10'' printed on the back.

This means im a La Cultu fan for life, maybe i'll try and get to a game next time im in Spain.

IMG00155-20100219-1653.jpg

IMG00156-20100219-1653.jpg

IMG00158-20100219-1654.jpg

Ive almost recovered from my broken hand, a few more days and this beast will come off and i'll be typing up my pre season report :D

IMG00136-20100204-2024.jpg

You've got a Clultural leonesa shirt? Where did you get that from :p
(Hope the posh win vs sheff)

Anyway good story :D

You've got a Clultural leonesa shirt? Where did you get that from :p
(Hope the posh win vs sheff)

Anyway good story :D

Ordered it from the clubs website, got death ball to translate the order form for me as its only in Spanish. I did recieve a confirmation email in broken english though :D

Posh are doomed mate lol

Looks like a quality shirt, I am sure a few lads will be giving you strange looks as they will have no idea who they are :)

Looks like a quality shirt, I am sure a few lads will be giving you strange looks as they will have no idea who they are :)

yeah one of my mates at football knows about my cultural leonesa story, but everyone else wont have a clue. they are used to it though, i turned up to training in this last week.....

zanzibar home shirt 08/09
Zanzibar-08-Home-Tags.gif

Sorry for going off topic Jake, but who is that in your display pic/avatar whatever. I've seen him somewhere, but no sure where.

Nice, my Espanyol away came yesterday! XDXD

Sorry for going off topic Jake, but who is that in your display pic/avatar whatever. I've seen him somewhere, but no sure where.

alan partridge

Nice, my Espanyol away came yesterday! XDXD

sweet, bet it was a **** sight easier to find than mine :D

Last edited:
Your making me like Cultural Leonesa :( I like CF Badalona better, story coming soon. Their website is awesome, it has youtube 3 min highlights of every match, so I can really get into it. Nw to find a kit...

Anyway, awesome job your doing, made me start down in Spanish lower leagues, thus, finding Badalona. So thanks mate.

Yeah man, Subside Sports ;) That jersey looks well nice :O

im really happy with it, so much better than expected. never heard of the brand though lol

Hummel? Looks familiar. They might have done the Switzerland tops or one of their club teams at one stage. Always had a slight likeness for Espanyol too Mike. It beats the usual Barcelona/Real Madrid fan clubs. Guillem Balague = Legend :D

Hummel? Looks familiar. They might have done the Switzerland tops or one of their club teams at one stage. Always had a slight likeness for Espanyol too Mike. It beats the usual Barcelona/Real Madrid fan clubs. Guillem Balague = Legend :D
Hummel made a V*lla kit a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.