• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 5K
img_3396_crazytaxi.jpg

too soon...?
You Moron.

chicken, egg?

ps **** off "moron". it's not even that bad.

Don't start an arguement on this ****** thread, jesus.

R.I.P to them all. It seems more and more people are falling into the lunatic killing sprees recently, the World is becoming more and more terrible.

And I think that this has to be on of the worst piece of news i've heard this year, rest in peace victims.

I live in Cumbria, and when I heard about this at about 12pm I was absolutely bricking it. RIP to those dead, and I'm glad the syco freak killed himself.

RIP all those who have died and the killer himself. May he be forgiven of all his sins.
I do not think carrying guns is the answer as these events happen much more often in the USA and other countries where guns are permitted. I am proud to say this is the only country on earth where the police do not carry guns and gun crime is lower as a result.

What did he think he would achieve by doing this?

Honestly, it's ******* retarded. I feel so much for the people that have lost family and friends.

Rest in peace.

RIP all those who have died and the killer himself. May he be forgiven of all his sins.
I do not think carrying guns is the answer as these events happen much more often in the USA and other countries where guns are permitted. I am proud to say this is the only country on earth where the police do not carry guns and gun crime is lower as a result.

Are you having a laugh?

Are you having a laugh?

Let God judge, Then Peter came to Jesus. ‘Lord, if my brother keeps on hurting me, how many times should I forgive him?’ he asked. ‘Should I forgive him seven times?’

‘No, not just seven times, but forgive him seventy times seven times’, Jesus said.

Let God judge, Then Peter came to Jesus. ‘Lord, if my brother keeps on hurting me, how many times should I forgive him?’ he asked. ‘Should I forgive him seven times?’

‘No, not just seven times, but forgive him seventy times seven times’, Jesus said.

This is why religion gets on my ****.

Some guy goes and kills 12 people, and your on about forgiveness? Srsly? What about the familys and friends of those that have been killed or injured?

He doesn't deserve forgivness.

This is why religion gets on my ****.

Some guy goes and kills 12 people, and your on about forgiveness? Srsly? What about the familys and friends of those that have been killed or injured?

He doesn't deserve forgivness.

Everybody deserves forgiveness.

Back