Cumbria Shootings

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 5K
westham1995 I'm on your back, but I'll restrain from ripping into you from now. Were you born in 1995? So was I. Seems like your as deluded as a lot of the religious believers our age then.
As for the incident, I'm genuinely sad; I'm someone who pictures these events when hearing about them,
I remember the incident in Germany a year or two ago where a boy went on a mad killing spree. Along with terrorism it **** scares me as well as making me really sad. Condolences to anyone who's lost their loved ones.
As for the guy who did it, his friends may say that he was a nice bloke but my guess is that, as with most of these things, there would have been a massive psychological build up. However, to forgive him is not human. It signals someone deluded, who cannot realise the full magnitude of the event.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

and JP Woody, just read your post saying don't try to start religious arguments. Sorry if that classes as trying to start one, I really just wanted to make my feelings known; his choice whether he answers back or not.

Everyone who knew the guy who did this have said they have not a bad word to say about him. Something obviously snapped inside him or their is an underlying mental illness that no-one knew about.

Everyone who knew the guy who did this have said they have not a bad word to say about him. Something obviously snapped inside him or their is an underlying mental illness that no-one knew about.

Exactly, this man did this out of character and should be pitied instead of condemned.

Exactly, this man did this out of character and should be pitied instead of condemned.

Just because it was "out of character" doesnt mean he deserves any kind of forgiveness. He still had the guns regardless which shows he was obviously not right in the head.

someone who takes his own life, gets my pity. someone who kills 12 people and injures 25 more gets my contempt

Put it this way... I don't pity the fool... In no way was this an accident. He deliberatley killed 12 innocent people. I know you have religious views but there is no logic behind forgiving somebody who killed innocent people... It's not on

i have been out all day and only just saw this. ill keep this short and sweet it absolute sickens me and he didnt deserve to take the easy way out and shoot himself he should have been killed slowly and painfully.

Guys, please stop arguing. Just stop arguing. Nothing will be made from this stupid pointless arguement

This is disgusting.. What was going through that sick basters head when he did this. As for the religious kid talking about repent, I hope he rots in **** for eternity and suffers an infinite amount for what he did. No matter what was going in inside his head there is no way you can seriously kill innocent people.

RIP everyone lost today

so strange...he was just a normal everyday guy. something must've just snapped deep down inside him. i guess we'll find out what exactly soon enough..

so strange...he was just a normal everyday guy. something must've just snapped deep down inside him. i guess we'll find out what exactly soon enough..

I know, something isn't right. Either somebody made him snap as you say or he is just a psychopath, either way I am saddened by the lives he took and he will find it hard to be forgiven by almost anybody as evidenced by this thread. By killing himself he will now also never be able to show remorse for this sickening crime.

He was either off his head on drugs, or something in his life sent him into depression.

Obviously thoughts go out to victims and their families.

img_3396_crazytaxi.jpg

too soon...?

Mate that is sick, people are in hospital becasue of that ***** and you are making jokes. Really hope you can sleep at night.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Bottom line guns dont kill people. People kill people. Kinda off topic but a guy in glasgow walked into a newsagents and stabbed his wife and then himself yesterday.

Was like a film or something came on news warning people to stay indoors. That must have been ******* scary man if you lived down there hearing gun shots and the news saying stay indoors imagine if you had kids at the out in the park are walking home from school horrible

RIP to all lost today, very sad news. Just shows that life is too short, it could happen to anyone of us! Derrick Bird clearly had some serious mental health issues. Very sad indeed.

Back