Cumbria Shootings

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 5K
My original comment was that he should be forgiven of his sins so he can go to heaven, now everybody is on my back.

Why should he?

You're aware that he cut short the lives of 12, possibly more, people because he clearly felt slighted for some reason or other. Why does that deserve forgiveness? Did these 12 people, including a 23 month-old child, wrong him in some way?

You're blinded by this so-called religion of yours.

Some people who live in the country side genuinly need guns, like farmers use them for pest control on rabbits etc.
And also, your trying to tell me , that if it was you brother/mum/dad etc that was shot today, youd still be willing to forgive this guy. Ok he must of been messed in the head, but that is still no excuse for it. how can you forgive any1 for something as horrific as this.

I would try to forgive him and it would be hard as I am not 'holier than thou' or anything but I would try as I take strength from those who forgive those who sin against them. 'And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.'

My original comment was that he should be forgiven of his sins so he can go to heaven, now everybody is on my back.

Why should he go to 'heaven'? He is scum and deserves no forgiveness.

The BBC have a special news report in 15 minutes

From the one forum I visit, the impression I get from them is that This only happens in America.

Just goes to show that if someone flips, they will kill people, regardless of laws/nationality/religion etc...it's human nature if you will.

img_3396_crazytaxi.jpg

too soon...?

YES! What an idiot!

Hopefully that's why your banned!

8 people remain in hospital, 3 critical, 5 serious

He seems a bit of a coward aswell, killing himself, I know thats good (kind of) but if he was such a man to kill all those innocent people, he should at least have the guts to take the punishment.

I know that sounds reallyy weird but ya'no..

He seems a bit of a coward aswell, killing himself, I know thats good (kind of) but if he was such a man to kill all those innocent people, he should at least have the guts to take the punishment.

I think he was always going to kill himself,i just dont know why he had to take other innocent people with him.

He was stupid to kill himself because he has damaged his chances of repent.

I think he was always going to kill himself,i just dont know why he had to take other innocent people with him.

It was a very selfish, evil and unnecessary thing to do.

because he was a coward, and he wanted people to feel as miserable as he did

Due to my personal experience, it can be due to medication, that totally changes a persons mental state.

My great uncle 5 years last month committed suicide. He got up, had a shower, had breakfast, my great auntie went to have her shower, he went into the garage, with no explanation and killed himself. i wont say how. My auntie found him, and we still don't know to this day. And BELIEVE me! This man was the biggest laugh going, joking around, always smiling!

Forensic analysis revealed that the type of "cant remember the name of it"medication had side effects of mental instability and depression!!

Im not saying its the same, there is one thing to take your own life, and the lives of many others, its a totally devastating story, and i cant remember what that town is like down their with the situation.
But it may be a similar diagnosis, i have seen 2 incidents since, that i cant specifically recollect that are down to the same reasoning.

And murdering 12 innocent people didn't? Please stop tying to cause religous arguments on here. Last warning.

Oh sorry, I meant that he can't plead for forgiveness for the horrific murders as he has killed himself.

I am watching the BBC report and I think it is a poor choice to say it it the worst since 1994, they are encouraging nutters to compete.

Last edited:
Back