cutsy

Reaction score
Cutsy EPL Game

GAME FINISHED

Week Commencing 28th feb
Mon 8 - 11.30
Tue NO GAME DUE TO CHELSEA V MAN U
Wed - NO GAME DUE TO NEWCASTLE V FULHAM
Thu 8 - 11 ( HOPING TO FINISH THIS 4TH AND FINAL SEASON THIS NIGHT)
Fri - 8 - 11 ( PLAY IF WE HAVNT FINISHED BY THURS
Sat - FINISHED
Sun FINISHED
Rules
- Must be reliable
- Must be in UK
- Game will be run through hamachi using 11.2.1 patch
- If you miss 3 nights in a row without explanation you will be kicked out
- No racism, No insulting or swearing at other players. freindly banter only
- No poaching other players staff
- No future incentives to players, example 40m after 40 goals etc as players often get sold before they hit there targets, if you are caught doing any dodgy transfers you will be kicked out immediately
- Monthly installments are allowed but only if at least half of it is payed upfront
- No bidding for other human teams players without consulting them through hamachi first as it unsettles players, not fair especially on the smaller clubs
- If you log in to someone elses team thats not yours you will be kicked
- also it is not necessary to put a password on your team but only me as the host needs it if you do, when people have left in previous games it prevents others being that team and any transfer activity with that club
- No using the corner bug, if i see suspicious activities like a defender scoring a goal a game and every cross aimed at a certain place you will be kicked immediately. i dont have a problem with a good centre back getting maybe 10 goals a season but any more is unrealistic. same applies if these tactics are deployed on a big striker and i catch you exploiting the bug in the game

Teams Taken

Cutsy - Newcastle
Scott Lynch - Wolves
Dave - Tottenham
Andy - Aston Villa
Nigel - Everton
William Howard - Fulham
Eren- Arsenal

Last edited:
same here mate a game with good lads and everyone reliable. cant wait to get the toon into europe :)

woo :p can't wait for me to whip all of your arses :p as Arsenal will be winning the treble ;) ha!! can't wait! :D

omg lads i play fm online every night but only ever played with 2 players the people i played with in 08 09 and 10 have moved away etc

so i thought id look on here for possible people to play and i find this post

my missis works monday wednesday thu nights so this game is perfect.

i can play weekends i can play every night so i would like to join !!!!

im downloading hamachi as we speak my msn is [email protected] if you would like to contact me or confirm i am allowed in .

kind regards jason williams

i am 31 matire and love fm online

jason iv added you on msn so can talk on there. we have 8 or 9 players. when you get more the game starts running slower and it upsets others. we can see that everyone shows on the monday or put you first in a shortlist

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

lol dave il give you ameobi and i may throw in perch for him ;)

just a reminder guys. game starts tomorow and will force continue by 8.30 so dont want you missing out on the best transfers ;) il catch you all tommorow any time from 6.30 the game will be up.

Good first couple of days lads. (Y) Reaslly enjoying it so far, Managed to Get Modric and Wilshire in.

Got Ganso for stoke woop woop. £7m upfront but £10m in future installments so might comeback to hurt me :p

yo guys game been good so far but we were so sloooooooooooooow last night,,,,ive got liverpool up to 3rd woooooo,,,and i have now played all human managers and i am unbeaten ,,,,,,,,,beginners luck or am i good hahahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,i think james is looking strong for the prem now ill be happy with top 4 but the finish to season will be hard for me with small squad and no money to buy in januaryt cutsy has improved toon i just managed to beat him 1-0 at home recently he has deffo improved his squad ,,,,, kris i make u 1-4 to be sacked end of season !!!!!! good luck guys see you tonight

yes its a very good game upto now. the toon are outplaying teams and having more shots every week but not putting the chances away. should be winning more really. i need kadlec to grow into his boots early, carroll to stay fit and im currently training walcott to place his shots into the back of the net after he succesfully learnt to run through the middle of the pitch

game starts at 8 tonight lads. not 8.45 as james isnt going training

cutsy i think it is best if i leave, i got a lot of Uni work for next couple of weeks and am finding it hard playing tbh. I sorry to mess you about, but i might be able to play in 2-3 weeks time...! just not now

ok mate. room for 2 more players just about to start our second season, havnt got to 1st july and frendlies yet. post on here if interested

just sent you a private message mate. guys i wont be loading up at 7.30 tonight will be about 8. if i am a couple of mins late dont panic il just be at the gym, if u read this message please let the others in the hamachi group know. thanks

I should be able to play tonight

Will probably be a little bit late but it's fine because I've done my transfer