good to have you in mate. shame bowt the out of bounds stuff caused by steam :(

Yeah, well, didn't realise steam did that. Will it do it on every network game I play?

It was fun whilst it lasted though. Thanks.

It was fun whilst it lasted though. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

no problem mate glad you enjoyed it

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:21 PM ----------

game resumes 7.30 tonight lads force continue at 8

reminder game resumes tonight lads, load up at 7.30 force continue at 8

can i join cus im on every night and how do i join i want to be stoke

we have just started our 4th and final season, probably best on 1 of the other net games mate

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:17 PM ----------

no game monday as im going out for a meal, game will resume tuesday normal time

no mate not for a few months

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

your more then welcome to play with stoke for this last season, we are playing tonight?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:25 PM ----------

game is put back half an hour tonight waiting for scott. so force continue at 8.30 or when scotts online, whichever comes first

no game tuesday, game resumes wednsday hopefully to finish the season

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Week Commencing 28th feb
Mon 8 - 11.30
Tue NO GAME DUE TO CHELSEA V MAN U
Wed - NO GAME DUE TO NEWCASTLE V FULHAM
Thu 8 - 11 ( HOPING TO FINISH THIS 4TH AND FINAL SEASON THIS NIGHT)
Fri - 8 - 11 ( PLAY IF WE HAVNT FINISHED BY THURS
Sat - FINISHED
Sun FINISHED

can i join plz and can i be west ham

Last edited:
sorry lads, wer in our last 9 league games of the 4th and final season :(

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:41 AM ----------

final night tonight normal time

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:53 PM ----------

finished 4th and final season tonight. i ended on a high with the toon 3rd in the league, set the record for the most goals scored in premier league history, won europa cup and fa cup. cheers for the game lads. enjoyed it :)