ok m8 cheers for letting me know

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:19 PM ----------

last 2 league games of the 2nd season lads. hope to see you all on tonight to arrange frendlies and transfers for next season also any of you that wasnt on last night its a chance to make sure your players and staffs contracts doesnt run out

was u playing last night wtf dident see you on hamachi

dont lie you havnt been on since the 1 day you played last week. u wont get on now or in any other of our future games cos uv been kicked. u should just play solo games instead of coming in peoples games for 1 night wasting everyones time

never mind swearing on hamachi i evicted you, why have you rejoined? i strongly suggest you leave it immediately and dont return.

i dident rejoin why lie and u must of evicted me the day i joined because i was looking 4u on hamachi and it said offline so dont come on here chatting s***

ok jay if you say so. sad why dont you pm some1 else in the game and ask how long u was in before u got evicted. even the kid on the other thread said. yeah he did the same on my game played 1 night then quit.. your like a fly that wont squash. anyway dont message back dont want you to waste any more of my time

well i only joined your game so dont no where u got that from. and then u start saying i joined your game tonight when u blocked me on hamachi lieing ****

admin please remove this clown and tell him to keep of my thread. many thanks

boyzie not letting anymore in . in the 3rd season and this may be the last. the game is too full sorry

This network has gone from good to VERY POOR! Cutsy isn't as reliable as he makes out to be. I was leeds and had quite a bit to spend so I brought in some good players on a free. Cutsy knew I had some players from the second season which was on 'match highest contract' clause due to me not checking the clauses out and he didn't have a problem with it. So in the third season, I was kinda going in debt after offering 82k per week for fernandinho which ment the 4 players went up to 82k per week. In august I was £23m in debt (which I believe he's lying.) then when I played him in second match of season, wheater scored 2 from a corner to make it 2-2 final score. He then went in a bitchy mood saying I cheated (when other players CB's have also scored a lot) but instead he still didn't believed me and closed his hamachi so he can check if i was using 'the corner bug' (never even heard of before) but I weren't cause it was on mixed. As he couldn't find any more excuses to kick me, he used the -£23m in debt excuse to kick me even after we had a discussion about it before and it was fine at the time. Now he's acting chidlish saying baaaaaaaah to me on msn.

Cutsy, all I can say is - 2-2.

EDIT: Wheater just scored for me against Man Utd even though he checked I wasn't using the corner bug. I can't even change it due to me being banned for NO reason what's so ever. I know this because scott just told me. hahaha@cutsy

Last edited:
james. u went straight on my msn called me a ****** and a bell end so dont complain on here that i insulted you cos i will openly admit i sent a response to what i thought of you, you admitted to using the corner bug end of! u had 8 players on the match highest contract clause which u already knew about when it was at 55, then to 70 then u offered fernandinhio 82. we played 2 league games so how are you 22m in debt with wages. you brought your mate into the game and sold him kasper schmichael for 22m. you have insulted other players throughout the game, iv had complaints of the other players about you and due to you being in breach of the rules you have been kicked. cry all you want no one cares. attempting to put other players off joining the game will not work cos we arent having any more in. take care

I ain't complaining you were insulting me, I'm complaing how much of a **** you were just because wheater scored two against you. I didn't admit to use the corner bug? I said it was on mixed like 5 times and you said "if it's on mixed, then fair enough" then you said "scott that applies to you too, put it on mixed"
I had 5 mate, boselli, andy o'brien, dealbert, carlos and zayatte.. realeased carlos as a coach. I then offered andy o'brien, dealbert and zayatte a different contract without match highest bonus clause. So i was using the estimate of 400k a week and you know that. In the next season, I was allowed to use 600k and to spend 23m. Scott bought schmeichel off me for £22m which gave me £45m and how ever amount of wages. I then changed the budget to full wages which was 800k minimum.
due to having 800k minium, i pulled in a lot of free players and fernandinho was one. When I offered fernandinho a contract of 82k i thought that it was ok due to going from 400k to 680k maximum. then other free players and cheap players came in, building it to being just over the maximum wages i was allowed to use on accident.

He wanted schmeichel for 15m plus kusczack which I accepted first, kusczack didnt want to come because of the rivalery between us. I then made him bid 22m because he wanted him so bad due to him being immense for me last season (as he's the reason why i stayed up) i didnt want to lose him and have no keepers what so ever. He's doing a good job at utd at the moment so I don't see whats the problem. unless it's another reason to kick me?

tell me who i've abused? me, rob and scott good friends. Dave, i've helped a few times and only bad things i've said is CMON CELTIC due to me being a catholic. Scott Lynch, don't hardly speak to him until he bums your *** saying i've cheated when clearly i didn't. the italian person has never spoken and I don't speak to andy because he's only for a bit, then off.

just admit that you couldnt take wheater scoring two against you AFTER you said that he's going to be a **** signing.

you wouldnt beleive the number of people that have complained about you. write as much as you like i dont care. i host an honest fair game and you dont match the criteria. you been allowed in cos your reliable but thats all you are....

james do u remember a time when you insulted and argued with everyone so i kicked you out in a previous game. you had your little tantrum abused me on msn, rejoined under a differant name then apolagised to everyone like a little girl so you could re-join. pathetic.

next time you will be saying sorry cutsy can you let me back in please or ul make another fake name and
rejoin

stop embarassing your self and go away. youve been kicked deal with it

what was the reason why you kicked me in the first game? oh yes, cause I had a friendly banter about winning the league? ;) yeh, whenever you lose.. you dont take that friendly banter.
the same reason why you kicked me again, cause you couldnt cope with drawing against leeds.

you're a joke.

not atall i will of been man city or chelsea and every time iv been a top 4 club in a net game i have always won the league every season. actually i saw you using the corner bug on me with wheater getting two goals on the far post which iv already told you. thats how it come to light. you know full well the first game for abusing other players the reason you was kicked so stop being a pest. seriously james go away and stop spamming this thread. everyone knows im a good host and no one likes you so clear off

Speak off the forum about this guys, otherwise you'll be getting infractions... :(