I don’t want to talk to him, I want him to go away and stop spamming this thread. Sorry but im not having someone making false accusations, saying it’s a poor game, repeating himself and being a pest on MY thread simply because I wont allow him to cheat. This was not only a decision from me but also from other players complaining about him breaching the rules. The rules broken are as follows-
1. Constant abusive language and insulting people
2. Deliberately spending money that he hasn’t got and playing in the red 22m after only 2 games
3. Kasper schmichael to his friends club for 22m comes under the dodgy transfer rule in my opinion
4. Friendly banter only rule was well in breach
5. New rule the corner bug is a breach
When he posts again I was simply going to report it. I have not breached any rules in the game or in the forum as you can see iv told him to go away at the end of every message! I want this to be the end of the matter as I have all along and agree anyone that continues this subject should be infracted. Hopefully james will not post on here again and get infracted.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:18 AM ----------

room for 1 more reliable player although we just started our 3rd and final season

Hi lads, 1 more keeno interested, any chance? Also, why only 3 seasons?

the game has dwindled down to 5 players, i think most will be in favour of this been the last. to me it depends what i acheive with newcastle iv just got in uefa and going strong in that and the league. if i make top 4 il play another as wudnt mind a pop at champs league. if i win uefa il call it a day cos iv acheived something. if i dont make top 4 that will prob do me and this wud be the last 1. others may still want to carry on and i can send them the file

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:50 AM ----------

reminder there is no game tonight or tomorrow. play resumes on thursday at 8

I'm from Romania, can I play ? Very good connection , i can speak english :) I'm pro and I can manage any team.

sorry uk only :(

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:26 PM ----------

game resumes tonight between 7.30 - 8 hope to see you all on

no more now mate, last season

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:03 AM ----------

having problems getting into hamachi. hopefully be on soon

this may be the last season and wev gone past the january transfer window, no point letting anymore in now. sorry guys :(

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:47 AM ----------

we are in the 3rd season 10 games left, gona play a 4th season after. room for 1 or 2 but you have to be reliable. no time wasters please.

this may be the last season and wev gone past the january transfer window, no point letting anymore in now. sorry guys :(

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:47 AM ----------

we are in the 3rd season 10 games left, gona play a 4th season after. room for 1 or 2 but you have to be reliable. no time wasters please.

I wouldn't mind getting in on this Network hype, although I have never participated in a network game before, but I would love to give it a bash. Very reliable, I enjoy FM most nights, so won't be a problem of 'not being able to play'. I also don't mind on teams/leagues, anything is a challenge.

we have just finished our 3rd season. we are now aproaching pre-season 4th season. play resumes sunday from 7.30pm looking for 1 more player must be very reliable!

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

nickizzard after that post 5mins later you put up a thread saying anyone wana start a new game with you. the answers no, want reliable trustworthy people like the other lads in the game

I would like to join. I've never done a network game and I don't quite understand how they work and so I would be very interested. UK, and available quite alot - especially Friday to Sunday.

Hey. Pretty new to this Network Management, but not new to FM. Please give me a PM when slots are open mate. I live in the UK.

iv pm'd you liam. game resumes tonight lads. il load up 7.30 we will force continue at 8. transfer window is about to open so dont want you missing out on the best transfers ;)