Chairman has decided he no longer wants to be in control and is looking to sell up please let me get a big money take over in lol not gonna happen though.

2-1 vs Man City (Dindane) a good effort from the lads but we had no answer to Tevez he was too much for my defence to handle he never stopped working

1-1 vs Liverpool (Obertan) an amazing defensive display from Ben Haim made him man mark Torres and they got 9.4 rating and a 4.2 rating respectively shame nobody was watching Kuyt though

2-0 vs Arsenal I know whats with all the big boys coming up now its make or break time not a bad team performance not a great one two goals from RVP late on killed us off

Relegation-threatened Portsmouth could be about to change hands, according to a fans' group who want to take control of their club.

The News is reporting that the supporters' trust is ready to approach chairman Sulaiman Al-Fahim with a deal which could see the fans take ownership of the club.

So i decided to push april and may into one post as may is only 2 games so didnt see any harm in this way :)

4-1 vs Fulham (Dindane, Yebda, Naingollan, Piquionne) Finally a result to show how good we can be J the team passed it like never before fulham had nothing of the ball until the final ten minutes

1-1 vs Stoke (Obertan) thought they had stolen a win after scoring on 89 minutes but never say die attitude earned me an equaliser on 94 minutes J

2-1 vs Hull (Dindane, Cowan Hall) a hard thought victory but as the match commentary said a big BIG win for Portsmouth today, though I do feel bad on Hull as they did play well

3-1 vs West Ham (Naingollan2, Mahoto) I brilliant match it was backwards and forwards and both goalkeepers played incredible and Green was very unlucky to concede three but never mind it gives me another win and safety is getting nearer

3-1 vs Sunderland (Mahoto2, Dindane) Played them off the field from start to finish just wish I had a clean sheet to show for it finally seem to have found the team and formation to make this work J get in.

Wooooop Safe from the drop with 1 game to spare im 5 points clear of relegation zone and with a decent few results in the final game of the season can finish as high as 13th I think!!!

2-0 vs Aston Villa (Naingollan, Carter) wooo ends the season in style there J good results finally came shame my run is ended by the close season and finally a clean sheet J

View attachment 14820

Some unlucky results there mate I am doing a Pompey one n'all,,just finished 2nd season n finished 7th

Nice going, im doing a pompey season soon (always do on fm)
If you just keep them up its great, pretty shocking team at start

ah man it was a long tough first season just glad the final few months went my way lol where did you finish in your 1st season.. who have you brought in?? i have a few free's signing up over summer to boost the squad

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

yeah man this is my 3rd year ive done pompey and its amazing how much has changed with them isnt it

Damo if your talking to me I finished 11th,I only bought Smolarek and Zubiarre first season on free's,,2nd I bought Riquelme,,,Munua,,Magnusson(regen),,Scharner,,Landzaat,,Burdisso

Ah some nice signing in the summer im getting Riquelme, Naingollan, Ewerthon, Pouplin and Jovanovic cos i need to replace the aging players in my team cos its a very old team to start isnt it

Well done mate. See what I told you, just takes a while for them to gel ;)

It took time to gel and naingollan to arrive that boy made my team look average so naturally ive splashed out to bring him in :) need to sign some players but under embargo due to takeover :mad: grrr

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

NOOOO the takeover has collapsed leaving me with the tight fisted one who doesnt like parting with his cash :( great another season of freebies and struggles lays ahead

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

So pre season is out of the way here are my results

2-0 vs Havant Riquelme and Naingollan
4-0 vs Home Farm Riquelme2, Cowan Hall, Ewethon
0-0 vs Doncaster
2-0 vs Peterborough Ewerthon2
3-0 vs Wrexham Ewerthon2, Naingollan

Hopefully a sign of things to come :) anybody wants anything doing just ask me ok :)

AUGUST
3-2 vs Villa (Carter, Feghouli) what a surprise start to the season here J I wanted to start with a bang…. That will be the bubble bursting on a good season

2-1 vs Chelsea (Feghouli, Mahoto) well why the heck couldn’t we of played like this against Villa what a game from the lads J positive attitude is needed I can see this being an annoying back and forth season lol

2-2 vs Bolton (Carter, Riquelme so I come up against the league leaders I don’t think I am ever meant to have a goal scoring striker you know midfield keep chipping in though and ill be ok

2-0 vs Bristol Rovers LC (Cowan-Hall, Ben-Haim) only 4 players survived from the league match before hand as LC isn’t my priority (again) but good game and a decent run out for the youngun’s

Drawn into a war of words with Mark Hughes before the match no man belittles my teams chances of staying up hopefully he will eat his words rather than me as I told him we would show him how far off title challengers his team actually are.
2-0 vs City unfortunately I had the ball in the back of the net the same amount of times however mine were deemed not to be for varied reasons L a mixed start to the season but im fairly satisfied
View attachment 14845

Decent start mate, good win vs Chelsea. Can you type in a different font style as that's hard to read :p :)

Yeah mate just for you i will change the font lol was just testing it out cos it looked cool but nah its not lol
yeah was chuffed with the win against chelsea :)

Haha thanks :p Hopefully you can aim for mid-table/top half this season, 10th or 9th would be pretty good :)

yeah well the board want me to avoid relegation again but im aiming for top 10 finish for sure :)

SEPTEMBER
3-2 vs Liverpool (Cowan-Hall, Diop, Ben-Haim) woah what a turn around 2-1 down with 5 to go and Belhadj hit two beauuuutiful corners and bang bang I win again J

3-3 vs Sunderland (Riquelme,Naingollan, Ewerthon) damned last minute equalisers L not complaining when I get them but when it’s the other team its devastating.

4-1 vs Q.P.R (Ewerthon, Feghouli2, Riquelme) didn’t realise the LC had come back round and ended up at full strength but a good win all the same and I like winning may take the competition serious after all

3-0 Boro you have got to be kidding me I beat Liverpool and Chelsea but get destroyed hands down by boro shocking

View attachment 14863

Damo do you have Florent Cuvelier? I'm not sure if he is a regen or not, but if you have him, keep hold of him. In 2nd season with Burnley and he class, great prospect.

Yeah mate i have him well ive loaned him out he is looking amazing to be fair and AC came in for him but got knocked back i aint letting him go without a fight