this is brilliant damo keep it up and if you have sum spare time could you read my ultimate challenge?

MARCH

2-0 vs Arsenal FA Replay (Mahoto, Ewerthon) brilliant tactical display to earn me a 6th round match at home to Liverpool

0-0 vs Liverpool FA poor match hardly any attacks the defences were both in amazing form this match

2-0 vs Birmingham (Ewerthon2) another clean sheet and with 10 men on the pitch too the team is coming into some good for and im not out of the title run up yet

5-0 vs Liverpool FA Replay (Riquelme, Feghouli, Ewerthon3) what a win I wanted a win but didn’t expect this scoreline not one bit the goals flowed beautifully done

3-3 vs Man Utd (Cowan-Hall, Foley, Feghouli) my players left the pitch battered and bruised but didn’t let the pain stop them from doing a job and fighting back from behind

nice results. where to you play feghouli by the way? he's joining me next season on a free but apparently his stats have dropped compared to 09 and i not sure where to slot him in my 451 formation

Nah i think they dropped to start but improve better so he's turning out good for me i play him at AMR so he gets a fair few assists too. him Nainggolan on the AML and Riquelme AMC are the reason im so high in the table

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:40 AM ----------

APRIL

5-0 vs Everton (Cowan-Hall2, Nainggolan, Mahoto, Howard OG) a case of simple and forceful destruction 1-0 at half time then boom this came out of nowhere

2-1 vs Aston Villa (Nainggolan, Feghouli) a close encounter but we managed to come on top thanks to not giving up and a dodgy red card decision

2-1 vs Man City FA (Riquelme, Cowan-Hall) a late winner from CH deep into extra time sent the fans into raptures as it a second appearance in the FA final in four years for the club and my first chance at silverware J

4-0 vs Newcastle (Riquelme2, Cowan-Hall2) 3rd place level with arsenal and 5 behind Chelsea with 4 to go it can be done somehow its gotten to this

4-2 vs West Ham (Riquelme, Reynolds, Ewerthon, Foley) im slowly dragging myself into the title picture but really have no idea how its not like I invested heavily my bargain buys have done amazingly

MAY

2-0vs Wigan (Cowan-Hall2) a clumsy performance from the team riquelme had a nightmare for the first time since signing for us but still grinded out a win which saw wigan relegated

5-1 vs Tottenham (Ewerthon2, Nainggolan, Feghouli, Riquelme) I wish this was the last game of the season that would have been some style to go out in

3-1 vs West Brom (Feghouli, Mahoto, Riquelme) and another team I have resigned to relegation and me second place and an ECC spot eek im gonna struggle unless I get funded

View attachment 15280

The FA Cup Final

Huddersfield 1 - 4 Portsmouth
(Ewerthon2, Nainggolan, Riquelme)
My first piece of silverware has been added to the trophy cabinet and what a win. it was expected though how huddersfield beat chelsea and aston villa in previous rounds i dont know, give them there due though they played well and were unlucky to concede 4.

wow, thats amazing
your board better not deciede to use all your money to improve the stadium or training facilities, it sucks when that happens

haha no mate they wont cops we have no money well we have 16million but that wont do much so sholud be ok and i dont need many new players just sdome cover or youngsters and ill be fine :)

Nice mate, go on your "game status" and take a screenshot mate. Just wanna see how many times you've saved it :) Not accusing you or anything, just curious. It's located on the "FM" drop down bar bit which was the new game and save game as features etc..

I'll admit to doing that twice haha ;) because i got stressed out so its not my proudest day but only once was in the league so wouldnt of affected my final position and the other in the league cup but i didnt win that so never mind :)

View attachment 15311

i dont mind the suspicion ;) but the only "cheating" i have done is to download someones tactic and use that

73 times in 2 seasons? That's a lot.. Considering if your auto-saving every month, it's 12 times per year, so should be around 50 times really including saves when you stop playing for a while.. Just a little suspicious really :S But just my opinion.

I have my auto save on every two weeks which fair enough only makes just under 50 add on top when i save to go out or to uni... you can think it suspicious all you want mate i dont mind just dont see what i would have to gain doing a story and then cheating it would of defeated the idea of it all​

Well you could of mentioned the fact that you were auto-saving every 2 weeks in the first place.. Makes it a lot more clearer then..

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Anyway, got a screenshot of Cowan Hall's, Mahoto's and Couvellier's (Sp?) stats please mate, curious to see how they've developed :)

haha sorry mate :) but no i know what your getting at cos **** its portsmouth and its second place lol but yeah i only reset twice and thats cos i lost my temper with it as you do sometimes haha but yeah sorry for the confusion :)

looking forward to your new story by the way. when you gonna get started?

about the saving
I save pretty much every week, because once I had a great run of results with Atlethico Madrid and Windows deceided to update.....turning itself off
Also my laptop is terrible, usually turns off unexpectadly
Its a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo, like 50gb harddriveoO)
sorry for going off topic

will put the screen shots on shortly mate just going to get some lunch :) theyre developing rather well really i brought in a few new youth coaches to help them and theyre learning from the likes of riquelme and ewerthon so its going well

haha sorry mate :) but no i know what your getting at cos **** its portsmouth and its second place lol but yeah i only reset twice and thats cos i lost my temper with it as you do sometimes haha but yeah sorry for the confusion :)

looking forward to your new story by the way. when you gonna get started?
In a few minutes mate, just sorting out my tactic and some signings

They look to be coming along well mate :) Mahoto seems to perform very well for you, also Cowan Hall chips in with a goal sometimes for you to it seems, but what is all this 1 composure!? xD Cuveiler looks to be getting better :) You should try tugs training, works very well. I'm gonna make my Sunderland thread now so watch out for it

1 composure i never noticed that :S thats well random isnt it everyone elses seems fine so no idea why his is so low... will that be why he sucks on penalties i mean his penalty stat is poor too but he's a joke on them lol

i cant decide if i wanna start a new story in like league two or something and leave this one for a few days or not :S

will keep an eye on sunderland tho deffo