looking very good am impressed, take a look at my southampton if you have some spare time, similar crisis to you players wont gel, and that guy naingollan looks good where you get him from?

mate you done good despite the 10 point deduction gotta believe your one of the favourites now havent you. naingollan i got him from someone like piacenza he is belgium and amazing

yeah mate the media prediction is 3rd for this year so lets hope. made a great signing in mcsheffrey and hopefully more will come, anyway how far in are you in this season

im only 9 in so far and currently 9th media predicted 14th but i want a top ten finish also want the chairman gone he is so tight with the cash lol

i recommend nlundulu on loan if you can he looks rather good but the rivalry may stop you

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

OCTOBER
0-0 vs Arsenal a very evenly matched game this wasn’t the same team that lost to boro but I made no changes what is going on at pompey

3-0 vs Blackburn (Riquelme, O’Brien, Feghouli) Yes folks a win ive got more so far this than I did between Sept and March last season lol Oh and yes O’Brien is my GK no idea what went on there straight from a free kick is all I know.

3-2 vs Wolves (Cowan-Hall, Riquelme) what is it with this team for crying out loud im gonna but a nut soon I really am

4-2 vs Sheff Utd (Cowan-Hall, Wilkinson) another nightmare game against a “small” team what has happened to my players all of a sudden

2-2 vs Fulham (Riquelme, Ewerthon) Murphy must really love my team he scores all his goals against us a late change in tactics paid off for me though as we sprung them on the break to go level

well hopefully you do better than fourteenth lol

November

1-0 vs Birmingham again losing to the small teams I wish my players could finish I dominated this game they had 2 shots to my 19 and what is to show for it nothing

1-0 vs Man Utd a close run game and a draw would have been fair to both sides but they have match winners and unfortunately I do not

2-1 vs Everton (Riquelme, Ewerthon) fell behind to an early goal but the lads didn’t let their heads drop and when I took a lead it was straight onto contain to play out the game

1-1 vs Newcastle (Diop) some very slick passing for the goal but again some silly lapses in concentration cost me another 2 points which I need to start to turn these draws into wins

View attachment 14908

Lol I had a fans trust takeover with Pompey and that failed, no money given at all

That was my 3rd attempted takeover had one fans trust and one mystery business man who wanted to bring in his own manager so glad that failed but yeah whats up with some hefty investors lol we deserve it i say

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

DECEMBER

2-1 vs West Ham (Ewerthon) another poor defensive display my aims for top half will not be realised if I keep performing like this

2-1 vs West Brom (Cowan-Hall2) some good attacking and initially some great defending but were very luck to win here a draw would have been the fair result

2-0 vs Wigan what a shocking performance never got out of not even first gear was more like reverse the entire game we were outplayed

3-1 vs Tottenham (Riquelme2, Cowan-Hall) an amazing display from Riquelme a man who is clearly enjoying the premier league seems to get something for me every game J

3-2 vs Chelsea (Ewerthon, Riquelme2) a superb performance from my team I think I may finally have full control and understanding of my tactics well for games against the bigger teams anyway

JANUARY

3-1 vs Hull FA (Cowan-Hall, Naingollan, Wilkinson) a nice easy FA test for the lads gave a few back-ups a run out and they didn’t disappoint

1-0 vs Man City (Riquelme) maybe O’Brien deserves his keeper of the year award he showed it in this game what a player he is came from nowhere too

4-1 vs Bolton (Riquelme2, Naingollan, Feghouli) despite the performances by these guys scoring my man of the match was Declan Foley signed from bohemians for 250k or something silly but that boy has skills made him into a CM and he is blinding controlling the middle

2-0 vs Sunderland (Riquelme2) im on the run of a lifetime the best of my short career hope it doesn’t end soon boy this is fun especially when your playmaker scores for fun.

5-2 vs Fulham FA (Ewerthon3, Nainggolan, Riquelme) a real show of attacking prowess here riquelme had a hand in every goal he’s on fire!!!

2-2 vs Liverpool (Ewerthon2) a good performance away to a seemingly much stronger side wasn’t a win but still unbeaten in a while J

2-1 vs Boro (Ewerthon, Carter) An outstanding defensive performance culminated in Carter getting a goal and man of the match and clearing 2 shots off the line

Great read so far. I like a story that has its ups and downs. It makes it more interesting rather than a story were somebody like Burnley wins the league in the first season sort of thing.

this is a great story, but how the **** did that dude get goalie of the year

Good read this is. Like someone previously mentioned its good because it has its ups and downs ill defiently be following. Good to see Riquelme is still gun on FM.

I have literally no idea how that keeper got the award must be a glitch cos he shipped goals for fun and didnt play well at all in my first season and now he isnt playing amazing he's just the best i have to work with but it probably the worst GK in the league.

yeah i am delighted with how january panned out my players play well together and riquelme is in some brilliant form top half finish is well on the cards now :)

great read so far damo, just been getting used to the tactics and that so now gonna start a game as portsmouth a challenge by the looks of things :)

yeah it is a good challenge though the debt levels arent the biggest so you can work out of them and they have an average squad with some glimpses of quality you just need to bring the right people in to stay up

FEBRUARY

2-1 vs Wolves (Nainggolan, Wilkinson) Sloppy win but it was a win so I don’t mind never seem to dominate the little teams anyway

4-1 vs Arsenal (Wilkinson, Ewerthon, Riquelme, Reynolds) A total domination from start to finish my boys are really loving playing at home everyone is getting in on the act of scoring now

2-2 vs Arsenal FA (Cowan-Hall, Wilkinson) a replay at the emirates will be needed to separate us will have to try bully them to gain the upper hand

2-1 vs Fulham (Riquelme, Foley) a win is a win despite how scrappy it is but would of preferred a clean sheet to add to it

1-0 vs Blackburn (Riquelme) hardly convincing maybe should have been a draw a clean sheet makes the result feel better than it was

View attachment 15112