Dan's Attacking Dynamo

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 22K
manuvschelsea.png

This is my first match with the tactics, and pay extra attention to the times of the red cards ;) I can't wait to check the next matches :D

Edit: Using the control tactic ;)

Awesome work, Dan (H)

The skin is Gae Bolg, its really nice for seeing attributes.

Glad to see that the tactics are working for everyone, the box to box midfielders was my creation :P

Really liking the Control version. Helped get my Ethiopia team to the African Cup of Nations even though they are a very technically poor side. Will definitely try it out with a good team soon. Cheers Dan and JHopper

That's Brilliant! Will take a look at your story now :)

gonna start a brand new save no story this time and i let you know how i do dan

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

am gonna be valencia dan i do some games tommorow show you how i get on.

Last edited:
manutdvsrealmadrid.png

Again, using the control tactic, I'm dominating teams that's able to beat me. Nice hattrick by Agbonlahor with only 3 finishes on goal :P

My tactics are stuttering for Newcastle so I'll download them now. ^^)

Cheers Dan. :)

Dan, Liverpool are 2nd, 1 point behind me before going into this match. They have been playing well and generally come in the Top Four. I was amazed when we won, especially at Anfield!

View attachment 63384

Last edited:
Good results there guys :) They really are wonder tactics Dan, they just won me the treble mate if you didn't see :D

Just finished 4th with stoke, mainly using the control tactic. Champions League here we come

Look in the Original Post mate, I have wrote what I use in there mate. :)

I am really amazed how well they are doing for everyone! Thanks for the comments guys :)

Going to start a new story and use these and see how they do! Looking forward to it!

cool dan mate am back ontrack with man city using ur formation not wastin me cash this time saved valencia for now

I dont know yet, it could be up in the next couple of days, I don't know who with though :S

Very nice ^
Stoke isn't really a team filled with quality:Ø Good job:)

Hello Dan, I just wanted you to know that I've doing great with your tactics. I began using them in the second match of my 4th season (because I lost the first one in an embarrasing 3-1 defeat against a team that had just been promoted). I've won many matches and lost some, but still, I'm first :)
Here I have some screenshots!

EnglishPremierDivision.jpg

WolverhamptonWanderers.jpg

WolverhamptonWanderers-2.jpg

Don't worry about the 60M I spent, at least 45M were Monthly Installments for 48 months :)

Thanks a lot :D

I did a little wheeling and dealing in the Jan transfer window 5 in and 6 out which helped. Taking 4th in the league with 2 games left

Back