Dan's Attacking Dynamo

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 22K
This is for everyone to take note of:

this tactic Dan asked me to test for him a while ago, i gave him some pointers etc etc! i had some good results with my Monaco team (mostly used during pre-season though)

i was going through a bit of a slump with my current Unbeatable tactic and decided to give this one a go again during the league, i think i have won every game i have used it in, the only thing i change is my Dm to DM - Defend (not Anchor Man) and the AMC role to Advanced Playmaker from Trequerista!

i recommend this tactic 100% ;)

Thanks Raikan, I cannot believe how much success it has had with everybody :)

Thanks Raikan, I cannot believe how much success it has had with everybody :)

Hey Dan, was going to give this a go but when i try to extract the tactics from the RAR file the option does not come up?

Ermmm, click download and then open. Then extract to tactics and import into your game :)

Ermmm, click download and then open. Then extract to tactics and import into your game :)

I've done that mate but it does'nt give me the option to extract.

I have d/loaded other RAR files and extracted them without issue?

Hmmmm I do not know mate/ are you sure you have put them in your tactics folder?

Here's my matches so far. As you can see I'm having a hard time getting a goal at the end of some matches, ending with a boring draw. I still havent lost a game, so that's good, but I'd like some tips to get more offencive in some matches, avoiding a draw against wolves,everton of Villa for instance. Bought Agbonlahor, Sissoko, Srna and Bale (Since Real Madrid is so onto Evra). Playing Rooney as a complete striker with agbonlahor as a poucher. Some things I can do in a match? Sideline shouts or something? Thanks :)
fixtures1j.png

Try using Get Ball Forward and Pump ball into box, I use them quite often.

Im going to have a go at this tactic.......Just deciding who I want to be know... Will post the results up on here when ready! :)

Thanks pal, hope it does well for you.

I won the Premier league :D! Uploading the screenshots later. Thanks Dan!!

united_yo, you are scoring plenty! 2 goals at least most games!

Going to start now a league with Everton and try it. I fell that Riquelme is going to be a beast in the trequartista role in my second season (I always buy him on a free).

Try to beat my season with Everton using these tactics :P

Try to beat my season with Everton using these tactics :P
I think it is going to be almost impossible. Anyway, Im currently 2d, five points behind Chelsea after 13 matchs. So far, a very good season and an awsome tactic

dan is a legend​

right after my man city story went down the shittir i did a brand new save no story and typical went amazing i won the Prem qta finals in fa cup and league cup here is the premier league

i had to get rid of the diamond to suit my style of play but keep the instructions and it worked amazing

Good to see mate, but it isn't to difficult with man city, as long as you buy some good players.

i tried it on man utd. Works to a certain extent, but have had trouble scoring goals with man utd.

v west ham 2-0 at home despite having about 20 attempts on target!
v sunderland 0-0 away

any ideas??

Back