Dan's Attacking Dynamo

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 22K
Yes, it does seem to create a lot of chances. I think a lot of people have found that. How many games have you played? They may need to gel into the tactic.

Yes, it does seem to create a lot of chances. I think a lot of people have found that. How many games have you played? They may need to gel into the tactic.

3 or 4 games.

I noticed you mentioned in an earlier post that you use shouts often.

Any suggestions for shouts when playing a difficult away team who are good at countering? (Birmingham, Everton)

They do need to gel into the tactic pal. I would not judge much by 3 or 4 games. I would use the shouts as given in the OP. I never use shouts from the start.

New version of this being released soon. :)

Last edited:
Try to beat my season with Everton using these tactics :P
Well, I ending finishing second with 81 points and winning the Uefa Cup on my first season. Now in my second season Im in January, 1st by 5 points ahead off Chelsea and finished 1st in my Champions League Group.
Riquelme, Acquafresca and Adriano are must free buys.

Yeah do please, I will pm you about something mate. :)

Dan.

This tactic is not working for me. Lost 7 out of 7 against teams like Wolves,Burnley etc :(

Hmmmm who are you playing with? KIt seems to be working well for most people :S​

It was that it was Dan's Attacking Dynamo

DAD

pretty lame really :S

A sturdier defence for this tactic is being released tonight and my new tactic with wingers will be released very soon. Thanks for all the feedback. :)

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:16 PM ----------

Here are the new version of my tactic. These two are very similar to my original tactic except I have tightened the defence using the Park the Tank method (Nike Defence). Big thanks to Mr Hough for explaining it to me. Here is the link and I will update the OP with it. Screenshots will come soon.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2596

Winger tactic coming soon.

can you post some form of guidelines for the players required for each position? couldn't find a post with it

thanks

Will try the latest version as soon as I start playing later... The older vesion works for me, so this should work too:)

Back