Pompey_Dan

theboydonegood.net
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just started 'playing' with photoshop and I'm looking for small projects that will help me learn more, that's why I've started this signature request thread.

If you would like me to create a signature to help advertise your FM-Base story please post on this thread. You'll need to give me a brief idea of the idea behind your story (i.e. club, nation or region the story is based around, fantasy manager you're using, etc.)

Please note that I'm only doing story based signature's and that to allow at least 48 hours for delivery of the sig.

I don't profess to be a photoshop expert but this is one way to learn how to be better so please post feedback. :)

The thread my close from time to time to help me control the workload but if you'd like a sig please be patient and post once the thread is re-opened.

Cheers,

Pompey_Dan

Sig's so far created...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
There seems to have been a lot of signature request threads appearing lately, good idea to make one for stories only. Good luck.

love the second signature, kudos.. i hope you get flooded with requests! (in a good way and slghtly evil way cos i am mean like that hehe)

There seems to have been a lot of signature request threads appearing lately, good idea to make one for stories only. Good luck.

Cheers Nathan, I agree but most of the other threads are for general sig's so I thought I'd concentrate on stories only, hopefully improve my photoshop skills while I'm at it! 8-|

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Anyone wanna be my first project? oO)

Heres another (very quickly made!) example...

picture.php

Could I have one for my story mate? (Its in the sig, take a look for any information you might like to use)
Just the title of the story plus anything you want to add to make it look good :)

You might want to change the size? If you put one of them as your signature you'll see that it'll get re-sized and will look ****. I can't remember what Sean changed the maximum size too.

Does anyone know?

You might want to change the size? If you put one of them as your signature you'll see that it'll get re-sized and will look ****. I can't remember what Sean changed the maximum size too.

Does anyone know?

I think it is 500x150

Hi,

I've just started 'playing' with photoshop and I'm looking for small projects that will help me learn more, that's why I've started this signature request thread.

If you would like me to create a signature to help advertise your FM-Base story please post on this thread. You'll need to give me a brief idea of the idea behind your story (i.e. club, nation or region the story is based around, fantasy manager you're using, etc.)

Please note that I'm only doing story based signature's and that to allow at least 48 hours for delivery of the sig.

I don't profess to be a photoshop expert but this is one way to learn how to be better so please post feedback. :)

The thread my close from time to time to help me control the workload but if you'd like a sig please be patient and post once the thread is re-opened.

Cheers,

Pompey_Dan

Some quick examples...

Good luck with it, I would make one suggestion though......... stay away from default button styles on photoshop. You get a much better overall look by layer adjusting yourself!! (H)

Nice. I've got a hard one for you.

I'd like a normal size signature for my joint story with Chris.

The club is Schalke, and the story uses metaphors with Shackles, possibly the club logo in the middle with loads of chains or shackles hanging from it and clinging to it? The background is optional, whatever looks best mate. The full name of the story is "Shaking the Shackles off Schalke" if that helps, i've been looking for someone to ask for a story sig. :)

Could I have one for my story mate? (Its in the sig, take a look for any information you might like to use)
Just the title of the story plus anything you want to add to make it look good :)

Thanks mate, starting on it now.

Nice. I've got a hard one for you.

I'd like a normal size signature for my joint story with Chris.

The club is Schalke, and the story uses metaphors with Shackles, possibly the club logo in the middle with loads of chains or shackles hanging from it and clinging to it? The background is optional, whatever looks best mate. The full name of the story is "Shaking the Shackles off Schalke" if that helps, i've been looking for someone to ask for a story sig. :)

Cheers Kylo, tough call but got some ideas already. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

My first go at the Shaking the shackles off Schalke story...

Kylo, let me know what you think... any changes?

picture.php

EDIT: Coming up next "Taking on the nation with so much to expect!"

Last edited:
That was a great sig.

I would request if I didn't already have this one by Nathan.

Story Name: A Shot at Glory
Team: Aldershot Town
Pictures: Aldershot's Ground (Recreational Ground), if not possible than a picture of the Aldershot badge will do.
Size: Maximum size allowed on this site (whatever that is)

Thanks mate :)

Hi there,

There is gonna be a small delay on delivering these sig's as tonight my laptop picked up the AntiVir virus. Sorry guys I'll get on to these asap.... (Bugu111, yours is the priority and I have started work ;))

Story Name: A Shot at Glory
Team: Aldershot Town
Pictures: Aldershot's Ground (Recreational Ground), if not possible than a picture of the Aldershot badge will do.
Size: Maximum size allowed on this site (whatever that is)

Thanks mate :)

Hi there,

There is gonna be a small delay on delivering these sig's as tonight my laptop picked up the AntiVir virus. Sorry guys I'll get on to these asap.... (Bugu111, yours is the priority and I have started work ;))
Cheers mate, no rush ;)

BUGU111 here's my first pass at your story sig...

Any thoughts, changes?

picture.php

Last edited: