Absolutely brilliant Dan.

Thanks so much. :)

Couldn't have asked for better. ^^)

Hi Dan. Nice name by the way (its my name to <)).

Id like to have a cool siggy for my FM story. Take a look at my current signature to see the story and stuffs.

Any good mate? Played around with the road theme a little but tried to make it unique (each road sign took a while!)

picture.php

For my story

Text: Sunderland AFC, Bigger & Better Follow Here (at the bottom)
Pics: Sunderland badge & Darren Bent

stadium at the background

I love the Challenge of the Month sig.

And,this isn't really a 'story sig' as such but,I figure you'd make a pretty sweet sig anyway.

Could you make me a sig with the text 'Mashed's Tactic Testing Thread' and a tactic board in the background?

Somewhere along those lines.

Hmmm... tough one, not sure about the outcome, what do you think mate?

picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Could you make me a sig for my Milan story. Link is below. Can it also include the logo and if possible something to do with Pato?

Here's my first pass at your sig...

let me know if you need any changes or if isn't what you are looking for. :)

picture.php

This thread has served it's purpose (i.e. giving me a chance to learn a bit more about Photoshop), a big thanks to everyone who has requested a sig and I will be finishing those remaining sig's soon.

But I would now like to say NO MORE REQUESTS! ;)

GL everyone.

Hmmm... tough one, not sure about the outcome, what do you think mate?

picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Here's my first pass at your sig...

let me know if you need any changes or if isn't what you are looking for. :)

picture.php

This thread has served it's purpose (i.e. giving me a chance to learn a bit more about Photoshop), a big thanks to everyone who has requested a sig and I will be finishing those remaining sig's soon.

But I would now like to say NO MORE REQUESTS! ;)

GL everyone.

Thats brilliant mate

Would it be possible for you to create one with a darkened out man in a suit, with a leeds badge covering his heart?

With the text; "Leeds United. Marching on Together."

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Woops, my bad, only just caught the end of your last post! Sorry!

So are you closing the thread permanently or just want to finish off the last requests?

So are you closing the thread permanently or just want to finish off the last requests?

Closing permanently mate, it's very time consuming and like I say it was set up to help a newbie (me) learn about Photoshop... which it has! :D

So, you just used us!

Only joking, some brilliant sigs you made. :D

Dan? Once you've closed it, would you mind me nicking the idea and maybe opening up a new one? I've recently gotten back into PS, and this could help me a lot.

Dan? Once you've closed it, would you mind me nicking the idea and maybe opening up a new one? I've recently gotten back into PS, and this could help me a lot.

No worries at all Danny, GL with it mate... my advice is open/close the thread regularly to help control the workload! ;)

No worries at all Danny, GL with it mate... my advice is open/close the thread regularly to help control the workload! ;)

Well, I'll have a minimum post rule, so hopefully won't get all new members asking. And I'll just close after each request.

Well, I'll have a minimum post rule, so hopefully won't get all new members asking. And I'll just close after each request.

Worth making sure the story is established too... really annoying to do the work and then get told the story is finished! :mad:

Hey mate,

Can I request you do one similar to Chris' signature? Instead of 'The Journeyman' could it be 'The Devotee'? And instead of a man walking down a road, possibly a man in a suit of a person holding their hand to their heart in a dedicated way?

If you could mate.

EDIT: Bollocks, don't close it ;)

Worth making sure the story is established too... really annoying to do the work and then get told the story is finished! :mad:

Aye, I'll be checking the stories before I do 'em, and if it looks good, and looks like they'll stick at it, then I do it :)

I believe he is closing this Kylo .................

Hi Chris, tried something a simple but a bit stylised (not sure if it worked?!)...

picture.php

It's been a long time i wanted to say this... Chris, that sig of yours is really brilliant! Very nice work Pompey_Dan! :D