BUGU111 here's my first pass at your story sig...

Any thoughts, changes?

picture.php

That's ****** quality!

Love the England and Schalke ones, they are brilliant!

When you have the time could you do this for me:

Story Name: Two Englishmen in Guatemala
Team: CD Mixco (Deportivo Mixco)
Pictures: Mixco badge please, here is the link since they're a very, very small team http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...11.net/images/logos/gua/Deportivo%20Mixco.gif
Size: 500x150

If you could do that then your cooler than cool (trying not to sound gay) (H) Thanks mate!

I almost want to start my own story, just so I can get a sig. Great work

Will do buddy.

@ everyone: gonna close the thread for a while so that I can work on the backlog, but if you want a sig check back soon! ;)

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:01 PM ----------

Any good buddy? I tried to make it fun in keeping with the story theme.

picture.php

its cool but I'm not doing Man City story any more sorry
please don't get mad

Hi Dan. Nice name by the way (its my name to <)).

Id like to have a cool siggy for my FM story. Take a look at my current signature to see the story and stuffs.

Could you do one for my story please (link in my sig)

Club: Eastleigh F.C

Try anything you want mate just want people to be attracted to me story cheers :D

I love the Challenge of the Month sig.

And,this isn't really a 'story sig' as such but,I figure you'd make a pretty sweet sig anyway.

Could you make me a sig with the text 'Mashed's Tactic Testing Thread' and a tactic board in the background?

Somewhere along those lines.

Hi Dan. Nice name by the way (its my name to <)).

Id like to have a cool siggy for my FM story. Take a look at my current signature to see the story and stuffs.

Will do, but please be patient as work is building up! ;)

Could you do one for my story please (link in my sig)

Club: Eastleigh F.C

Try anything you want mate just want people to be attracted to me story cheers :D

No prob's, but may not be ready until next week tho'. :)

I love the Challenge of the Month sig.

And,this isn't really a 'story sig' as such but,I figure you'd make a pretty sweet sig anyway.

Could you make me a sig with the text 'Mashed's Tactic Testing Thread' and a tactic board in the background?

Somewhere along those lines.

Ummm... not a story... of course I will! ;) But please be patient.

Here's my attempt at your sig EvertonianChriss... it might not be what you were looking for as I've applied a bit of artistic licence! I've themed it around a comic strip, it was hard to work the badge in without it looking overcrowded but the player pic is of a real Mixco player in full kit. Let me know if it's ok or if you need anything changed?

picture.php

Last edited:
Could I have a signature that says:

Making Elland Road great again.
With a picture of Elland Road, and maybe the champions league trophy somewhere on the signature aswell.

That looks very nice, and unique too, hopefully should attract more people to the story! :D Thanks once again :)

That looks very nice, and unique too, hopefully should attract more people to the story! :D Thanks once again :)

Cheers Chris, I try and make each sig a bit unique, that's why they take me a little while to think up ideas and then apply them. Hopefully it's eyecatching enough to bring you new readers. GL

photoshop traditionally.. or you could alternatively use GIMP i do believe. But if you have decent video editing software you can produce awesome sigs. for example sony vegas pro 7.0 to 9.0 ot abode after effects

Could you make me a sig for my Milan story. Link is below. Can it also include the logo and if possible something to do with Pato?

Can you make a sig for my Werder Bremen story and can it include ozil or Torsten Frings please

TEXT: Sunderland, Bigger & better
PICS: Sunderland badge, & darren bent

Hi Dan.

Could you do me a sig with a man standing on a long road with some white writing: 'The Journeyman'

Thanks a lo mate. :)

TEXT: Sunderland, Bigger & better
PICS: Sunderland badge, & darren bent

Sorry, I only do story sig's oO)

Hi Dan.

Could you do me a sig with a man standing on a long road with some white writing: 'The Journeyman'

Thanks a lo mate. :)

Hi Chris, tried something a simple but a bit stylised (not sure if it worked?!)...

picture.php

Haven't forgotten those who posted earlier and I hope to finish all other sig's soon! Please don't post any more requests, the thread will be closed for a short time. ;)