Dan im just wondering if you saw my post about the sig im asking for??

Hey mate,

Can I request you do one similar to Chris' signature? Instead of 'The Journeyman' could it be 'The Devotee'? And instead of a man walking down a road, possibly a man in a suit of a person holding their hand to their heart in a dedicated way?

If you could mate.

EDIT: Bollocks, don't close it ;)

As a special favour to you Kylo (and because I made Chris' signature for the same joint story so you need a matching pair! ;))...

Hope it's ok, I went for the same stylised effect as Chris' sig but inverted the colouration and mirrored the text/pic's to emphasis how you are two opposite sides of the same story...

picture.php

Dan can you do a Fc Porto one for me? im starting a new story with them, its called, glory through the mist - a futebol clube do porto story ! cheers and thanks in advance

Am i right in thinking that you are no longer creating story sigs (shame if thats the case) and if that is the case, do you know who I might be able to request a signature from? All the sig requests seem more geared towards that of players and teams etc.

Am i right in thinking that you are no longer creating story sigs (shame if thats the case) and if that is the case, do you know who I might be able to request a signature from? All the sig requests seem more geared towards that of players and teams etc.

Toxicflame or Nathan :p

Dan is going to finish of mine and someone elses then he is giving it up. I believe.

Dan not to be nasty but when are you finishing these remaining sigs for us.