finally +1 determination
k13rzr.png

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

i think my current concern is that my strikers on DT Strikers and Targetman and ML/MR on Wingers are not improving at all...and they are young..

In my own experience the higher the attributes are the harder it is to improve them, takes time and patience. I have run a test season with Man Utd as far as January 2010 and like you I have seen minimal improvement on the players mentioned... Pjanic improved two stats, Cassano no improvement and Balotelli actually dropped five stats!

Now all of the above players have high stats to start with, and so improvement will be slow and minimal (otherwise we would all have top players with 18+ after one season!). I will also say that Balotelli's drop is down to the fact that he spent all of August, September and October injured with a torn calf muscle and likewise another 2 weeks of November with a twisted knee. If a player is injured they don't train, if they don't train then they are more likely to drop stats. If the stats are higher then the chance of a drop while injured is greater.

Out of interest, how did Wellbeck get on training as DT Striker? In my test he improved 10 points in the same short period of time!

Screenshot's for Wellbeck's training as at May 2010 (using "DT Striker") now added...

Last edited:
Continuing the test on 'til the end of the 2009/10 season see's the following improvements in Pjanic's stats based on using the "DT Wingers" training schedule (nb: how many of the improvements come later in the year, have patience!)

The screenshots of Wellbeck (post above) and Pjanic (this post) tend to support my view that the "DT Strikers" and "DT WIngers" schedules do work, just don't expect exceptional players to become world class in just one season! When all is said and done I am happy to include any improvements that anyone would care to suggest, so please keep that feedback coming.

Last edited:
swithced to TUGS TRAINING For Wingers and got +4 stats for Pjanic!

8miralempjanic2.png

I would of thought the training is only effective if they get first team football as well? hence why Welbeck doesn't improve dramatically

Hmmm Tugs has always been effective, I'm sure Dan's can also be effective in different way

Hmmm Tugs has always been effective, I'm sure Dan's can also be effective in different way
\
Tried this for 5months with Manchester United with new players like Pjanic, Batollei and Sakho.

But i think i am giving this training a miss, stagnant for players and stats drops,

and even if stats increase, they are for non-critical attributes for each category...

Thanks for your help though!

i am gonna stick with TUG for professional teams/

Last edited:
Question

Hello,

Id like to know how to train youth players.
let me explain. I have around 20-25 players in my U19 squad but only 5 of them have a yth contract. this means that only these 5 players can use these training schedules. Is it ok for the remaining 20+ players to train with the reserves and 1st team? they are not fully developed yet, most of them are barely 17...

what to do?

Hello,

Id like to know how to train youth players.
let me explain. I have around 20-25 players in my U19 squad but only 5 of them have a yth contract. this means that only these 5 players can use these training schedules. Is it ok for the remaining 20+ players to train with the reserves and 1st team? they are not fully developed yet, most of them are barely 17...

what to do?

Hi Lusitano,

Only players based in the youth squad and below a certain age can train using the youth schedules I'm afraid, as soon as they progress to the first team or reserves they are deemed to be training with the big boys!

Hi Lusitano,

Only players based in the youth squad and below a certain age can train using the youth schedules I'm afraid, as soon as they progress to the first team or reserves they are deemed to be training with the big boys!

well i know that.
What i was getting at was whether a 17 year old kid, with low physical attributes should be following the same schedule as th 1st team just because he is no longer in a yth vontract.

well i know that.
What i was getting at was whether a 17 year old kid, with low physical attributes should be following the same schedule as th 1st team just because he is no longer in a yth vontract.

I don't see that as a problem Lusitano, but take a look at the player's "training" screen (navigate from player profile by selecting training tab)... there is field entitled happiness, that will tell you if he is happy with the schedule or whether he thinks that the training regime is too tough. Hope that helps? :)

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Working wonders!

IMO this is better than tugs :|

how do you tell how well its working

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, always appreciated!

Like Tobe2k10 says tho', please let me know what the training does right and any tweaks you think may be needed. Screenshots always welcome! (H)

its great schedule !

But its important to keep at least 7 for every attribute. ex, for defender, dont make it 0 for shootin, at least 7! or 7 defendin for strikers. If they dont train in any attribute, other attributes seem not to improve as expected. Desides Verratti, Rodwell is the player who improves incredibly usin this schedule.

wow good results. i guess its goodbye to tugs then. thanks a lot man. :D

Hi;

Im just using this tacticv but i have some qeustionqs regarding this tactic.
- What players do i need to put in Centrehalves
- what is the difference between Targetman and striker? is it FC and SC?
- What players need to go in wingbacks and fullbacks?

thanks