He's using the tactic in the OP.

Any tactic that has iwb is overachieving...with right players is working just fine...and the gameplay all over tge field is very nice to watch...for me i want a tactic to be very looking in the eye rather a tactic to win all the time with a specific way

Date 442 going amazing mate...i was wondering myself why i wasnt trying it so long

You should try IWB4231 V1 too. So far I haven't come across a better 442 or 4231 that work well with both weak and strong team. Date442 and IWB4231 V1 still rules after so long... this thread were created on December last year and still there is no better tactic out there.

You should try IWB4231 V1 too. So far I haven't come across a better 442 or 4231 that work well with both weak and strong team. Date442 and IWB4231 V1 still rules after so long... this thread were created on December last year and still there is no better tactic out there.
IWB4231 tactic still work fine ?

IWB4231 v2 is pretty amazing tactic as far as we know that 3-defenders tactic are working as a charm in FM17. I used v2 of 4231 tactic and it worked for me using it with lower division teams, mid-table and if you want to use it with top team you will have pretty good results, lots of goals and great to watch play!

Hi. I'm a big fan of Stephenhk tactics. I've tried to register myself in that website, but it's not a challenge... it's impossible :D

So i want to ask, please, if someone can post here the updated first 3412 and the 352 v3.1

Thanks ;)

There'are millions of tactics but no one is special..

Lol this years tactics looks like sunday league

Did u play anonther season with this???

Yes i won everything in third season. This tactic produce the highest number of chances i have ever seen. But in terms of style i still prefer IWB 4231 the football is so beautiful. If you have good team you should try 4231.

Yes i won everything in third season. This tactic produce the highest number of chances i have ever seen. But in terms of style i still prefer IWB 4231 the football is so beautiful. If you have good team you should try 4231.
No mate i fix my team for a strikereless version cause i have never play without striker and i want it to try....and i was thinking to try this one or the chinese 343 they say that is very good...but this one is from stephens so maybe is better...that ia my dilemna