BOOM!

That is the first time i comment on a tactic although i tried almost every tactic in here. The chinese 5-3-2 v2 by stephenhk is a BEAST! Here are my screenshot with Monaco first season without any transfers. I didnt try it with an underdog cause i had no time yet. Training balance and i leave match training to my *** man. I use no OIs. Here are some screenshots.
View attachment 103779View attachment 103778View attachment 103777View attachment 103776View attachment 103775
As you can see i fully dominated Barca and they were lucky to concede only 3 goals. I still have the final against Bayern and a cup final. I never had results like that in first season. Maybe i will try it with an underdog although my monaco save is really fun.

That is the first time i comment on a tactic although i tried almost every tactic in here. The chinese 5-3-2 v2 by stephenhk is a BEAST! Here are my screenshot with Monaco first season without any transfers. I didnt try it with an underdog cause i had no time yet. Training balance and i leave match training to my *** man. I use no OIs. Here are some screenshots.
View attachment 1105199View attachment 1105200View attachment 1105201View attachment 1105202View attachment 1105203
As you can see i fully dominated Barca and they were lucky to concede only 3 goals. I still have the final against Bayern and a cup final. I never had results like that in first season. Maybe i will try it with an underdog although my monaco save is really fun.
mate which one??

Those results are amazing, if this is legit then it deserves its own thread...

Mate can u show me your first eleven??and what training did u use??352 shows very very good

He said he leaves training to the assistant, and he made no transfers so his first 11 would most likely be the one he versed Barca with

Anyone having good experience with the 4-4-2 formation in the first post since the January transfer update?

New tactics by Stephenhk:

205129wg7olsoov9lmh7v7.jpg

http://www.playgm.cn/thread-783417-1-1.html

Between IWB V1 or V2 from stephenk which one do u prefer?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

If you are weak or mid-team: Use tactic B when you play away games or at home against strong teams. Tactic A use with the rest.
If you are strong team: Use tactic B against equal or better team away or against much stronger at home. Tactic A use with the rest.

These are tips for using both variations of these tactics by Stephenk posted on the korean forum.

Between IWB V1 or V2 from stephenk which one do u prefer?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

From my experience V1 is good for any team while V2 only work with strong team but score more goals.