I agree, IWB4231 is very very impressive. I finished 2nd with RB Leipzig first season with it and won German Cup.
Amazing play, amazing goals, but a bit weak at tough away games (at Bayer & at Dortmund)

Yeah 4-2-3-1 works amazing for me too. 20+ shots guaranteed all from within 20 meters. Just have one question, which stronger foot should ML/MR have?

Also do you guys think maybe if I choose narrow pitch this tactic would do even better, since both WM and inverted full backs go to center of the field when attacking and would also be easier to defend on narrower pitch.

For away games I tried the 4-1-4-1it but for one game only it is 2/3 fluid but didn't show anything for those 90mins.

Yeah 4-2-3-1 works amazing for me too. 20+ shots guaranteed all from within 20 meters. Just have one question, which stronger foot should ML/MR have?

Also do you guys think maybe if I choose narrow pitch this tactic would do even better, since both WM and inverted full backs go to center of the field when attacking and would also be easier to defend on narrower pitch.

For away games I tried the 4-1-4-1it but for one game only it is 2/3 fluid but didn't show anything for those 90mins.

I noticed most goals were conceded from counter attack long through balls so smaller pitch would be easier to track back.

I agree, IWB4231 is very very impressive. I finished 2nd with RB Leipzig first season with it and won German Cup.
Amazing play, amazing goals, but a bit weak at tough away games (at Bayer & at Dortmund)

Can you post your results?

Nope. Very good for you? Which team?
Mate i will post screens tomorrow cause right now i am not home..with alaves from spain.first season ..second place and won copa del rey...tomorrow u see..

Wow looks like 4231 is very good too, could be a perfect combo with 4141. I'll try it in my Crotone save second season.

Right im so confused, the best IWB 4231 tactic. Is it Knaps? Or the one from page 2/3 on this thread or the one from the asian tactic website?

Right im so confused, the best IWB 4231 tactic. Is it Knaps? Or the one from page 2/3 on this thread or the one from the asian tactic website?

I believe it's the tactics from Stephenhk from Playgm.cn, the same creator of Date! and Chicken Wing tactics, as far as I know. This is the original thread, you have to register to see pictures and downloads: 〖17.2〗我的前腰边锋战术制造室。第三炮更新IWB4231v2和前锋进球比较多的3412! - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

He has posted two versions of IWB4231. From what I could understand using google translator, V2 should be a little more attacking.

4-2-3-1 iwb which version do you guys use? v1 or v2?

what training do you use? and do you use OI's?

also what about corners? someone special or best corner taker?