3-4-3 has been amazing for me in my brazilian save, wanted to use the 3-4-1-2 as I have a preference for AMC + two strikers but struggled to score a bit as three strikers seem to work much better for me.

View attachment 106947View attachment 106946

Unbeaten in the league, also won brazilian cup, copa libertadores and club world cup against a strong Chelsea team. My team is very good (and very young) and had won previous three brazilian leagues using other tactics, but this tactic was really something else.

3-4-3 has been amazing for me in my brazilian save, wanted to use the 3-4-1-2 as I have a preference for AMC + two strikers but struggled to score a bit as three strikers seem to work much better for me.

View attachment 1101618

View attachment 1101619

Unbeaten in the league, also won brazilian cup, copa libertadores and club world cup against a strong Chelsea team. My team is very good (and very young) and had won previous three brazilian leagues using other tactics, but this tactic was really something else.

Can you put a screen shot of the roles please mate? Just so I can see if it wouldsuit my team. I'm at work so can't download it to see. Cheers dude

Can you put a screen shot of the roles please mate? Just so I can see if it wouldsuit my team. I'm at work so can't download it to see. Cheers dude

View attachment 106944

roles don't mean that much tbh as there are lots of PI's for most of them, plus a player with the right attributes will do well regardless of role suitability.

You'll need quick wide CB's as they cover and close down attacks from the flanks. Wing backs will also require decent quickness, work rate and passing as they act as IWB's and get lot of touches.

CM's should be complete midfielders with good passing, work rate and decent athleticism. For strikers look for quick players with good technique and off the ball. The 3-4-1-2 should also be very good against teams who don't play a DM - unfortunately most clubs in Brazil play with two DM's so I have more success with the 3-4-3.

View attachment 1101628

roles don't mean that much tbh as there are lots of PI's for most of them, plus a player with the right attributes will do well regardless of role suitability.

You'll need quick wide CB's as they cover and close down attacks from the flanks. Wing backs will also require decent quickness, work rate and passing as they act as IWB's and get lot of touches.

CM's should be complete midfielders with good passing, work rate and decent athleticism. For strikers look for quick players with good technique and off the ball. The 3-4-1-2 should also be very good against teams who don't play a DM - unfortunately most clubs in Brazil play with two DM's so I have more success with the 3-4-3.

Thanks mate :)

View attachment 1101618View attachment 1101619

Same here, 343 is better for me in Italy league probably because of too many defensive formation. This is the most consistent tactic that can be use in both home and away for me.

amazing :) what OI do you use?

This

1099302d1484927456-date-442-2017-3.jpg

I think the OI is as brilliant as the tactic itself. Makes the defense so much better against overpower crosses from byline.