How does it play dginola. Will i get away with retraining wingers into the b2b wide men or are they strictly ball winners/pressing types? Would they better being trained into the AMC's?

EDIT: End of my 1st game trying my LW/RW in the b2b slots.

Creates lots. Might need a bit more width for my liking, a nice alt for the 433 i play already. (ABVtweak thingy)

Just ended my season. Very close to winning the league. You are right tactic lacks width, rarely see any attack from wide. Sometimes I put Steward Downing as one of the B2B and it's not bad so I think you could try with your LW/RW.

Just ended my season. Very close to winning the league. You are right tactic lacks width, rarely see any attack from wide. Sometimes I put Steward Downing as one of the B2B and it's not bad so I think you could try with your LW/RW.

Cheers, they seem to be worign well at the min in the B2b slots. I've also, moved the AMC to man mark the lb/rb to see if they provide a bit more.

Seems to be more solid, but with less chances. 3, 2-0 wins on the bounce so far.

Cheers, they seem to be worign well at the min in the B2b slots. I've also, moved the AMC to man mark the lb/rb to see if they provide a bit more.

Seems to be more solid, but with less chances. 3, 2-0 wins on the bounce so far.

Interesting, probably made the tactic better in defending wide attack. I'll try.

Interesting, probably made the tactic better in defending wide attack. I'll try.

I've only played 3 teams in a relegation battle sos far though (i'm top), so dont ruin a save :)

After "FC Rostov" Zenit was called me to be manager of their team. I was agree)
So results. It's f''ing awesome!!!!! I won Champions Cup!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
3-4-1-2 is the best of the best. Christmas some worst than first 3412.Results:View attachment 1103071View attachment 1103072
see that my Rostov was champion. When I go out they have 11 placeView attachment 1103081View attachment 1103074View attachment 1103075My squadView attachment 1103077
Friend'd be so kind as to provide training before the season and after the players and filters?

Do you have are link to the tactic?? :D

Post #158

and Home mentality : Control. Away : Counter. I change the MOC 9 1/2 to Advanced Playmaker because Mezut Ozil is better in this role.

If you're playing this lower league (IWB XMAS TREE THINGY)

Go Fitness training and drop it to counter, unless you have a massive squad

so its a killer for fitness in lower league?

For me yeah, but i put this in, in Jan. a preseason with it might help. Players are leaving matches at 60% ish. I'll have a look at staff / training asap.