date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 629
  • Views Views 469K
It doesn't really matter if someone used some ideas from another tactic or not, if it works for you then great however it was made.

TFF probably took some inspiration from this tactic. After this tactic's success he incorporated some of the ideas from date!442 in his own tactics, and there is nothing wrong with that.

TFF probably took some inspiration from this tactic. After this tactic's success he incorporated some of the ideas from date!442 in his own tactics, and there is nothing wrong with that.

True...i say that...but is bodyguard thazy is a true believer and nothing wrong with that...

Leave the Beliebers alone, there's nothing wrong with a bit of Justin.

Get back on the thread subject or be infracted

May I ask what are you talking about? :)

Here's TFF PREDATOR for FM15

ddd111.png

Here's TFF Conqueror for FM16 that TFF posted long time ago, it's one of the first TFF's tactics for FM16

ddd1222.png

All Conqueror versions for Instant Result or if you don't want set the man marking had 4-4-2 formation! There always were 4-4-2 versions of Conqueror for FM16 and 4-4-2 version of Predator for FM15! :)

ddd1333.png

I see that Annihilator V7 has the same TIs and roles/duties that Conqueror that was posted by TFF long time ago...

Following your logic Conqueror was posted much earlier than Date 4-4-2 so the author of Date 4-4-2 might be accused of stealing TFF's Conqueror ;)

Last edited:
May I ask what are you talking about? :)

Here's TFF predator for FM15

Here's TFF Conqueror for FM16 that TFF posted long time ago, it's one of the first TFF's tactics for FM16

All Conqueror versions for Instant Result or if you don't want set the man marking had 4-4-2 formation! There always were 4-4-2 versions of Conqueror for FM16 and 4-4-2 version of Predator for FM15! :)

I see that Annihilator V7 has the same TIs and roles/duties that Conqueror that was posted by TFF long time ago...

Following your logic Conqueror was posted much earlier than Date 4-4-2 so the author of Date 4-4-2 might be accused of stealing TFF's Conqueror ;)

I can ask you the same thing. Who said anything about stealing?? Not me.

I don't want to extend this discussion, but just to make it clear, all I'm saying is that TFF used some ideas that, coincidence or not, were used in this tactic, like the 442 formation with wing backs and wide midfielders on "run wide with ball" instruction (preferred foot same as the side). TFF recently said that after testing he reached the conclusion that wide midfielders with "run wide" perform better. That is a change from the "cut inside" option he used on most of his tactics. That's why I said that he probably took some inspiration from date!442.

After many people have success with one tactic, it's natural that the tacticians look into why that tactic is sucessful, and incorporate some elements into their own tactics. In the same way that a lot of people, myself included, used elements from TFF's tactics or even used his tactics as a base for their own.

We are all inspired by the works of others, and that has nothing to do with stealing.

I don't want to extend this discussion, but just to make it clear, all I'm saying is that TFF used some ideas that, coincidence or not, were used in this tactic, like the 442 formation with wing backs and wide midfielders on "run wide with ball" instruction (preferred foot same as the side).

I also don't want to extend this discussion but dude, you are saying rubbish...

TFF started to use Wing Backs in Ultimate tactic that was posted earlier than the date 4-4-2 tactic so you can accuse the author of date 4-4-2 tactic that he took TFF's ideas :)

uygug3333.png

As I said all the versions of TFF Conqueror tactic that didn't require setting the man marking had 4-4-2 formation and there were some versions of Conqueror tactic that required wingers at ML/MR positions.

Also I remember some versions of TFF FURY tactic that had 4-4-2 formation and required wingers at ML/MR positions.

TFF posted those tactics much earlier than the date 4-4-2 tactic was posted so follow your logic it means that the author of date 4-4-2 tactic can be accused of taking TFF's ideas?

It'll take some time but if you want I can search for the versions of Conqueror/Fury/Tsunami tactic that required having wingers at ML/MR positions and TFF posted those tactics long time ago, much earlier than date 4-4-2 appeared.

hdhd333.png

Btw, you can find almost all TFF's tactics on different Asian FM forums, including Conqueror, FURY, TSUNAMI and many other TFF's tactics so you can say that the author of date 4-4-2 tactic was inspired by TFF's tactics

dkdjdj33.jpg

I begun reading these last posts and i was wonder , why some people start to say things that they dont even know the past of this forum and who is the tactic author... TFF is one of the tactician players who always try to break the game so far ,as far i was watching here at least. You say that he might inspirited the tactic of some other person... which is not true..WE...the testers already know which tactics have been made from the start of this FM. he tryed everything.And also we told him that an older version might have bigger effect one some role..and yes he changed back. That means he inspirited what? He have test data and he try much more than you think. The most simple think is Just say..OK...this tactic is BROKEN..lets copy...LOL..
Figaro answered you properly :)

all I'm saying is that TFF used some ideas that, coincidence or not, were used in this tactic.... wide midfielders on "run wide with ball" instruction (preferred foot same as the side).

AHAHAHAHA :) Man, are you for real?

I'm using TFF ARMAGEDDON that have Wide Midfielders on "run wide with ball" instruction and it requires preferred foot the same at the side...

TFF ARMAGEDDON was posted earlier than date 4-4-2! so should we go and accuse the date 442's creator of taking TFF's ideas? :)

Also, I remember some versions of CONQUEROR, TITAN and FURY tactics had wide midfielders on "run wide with ball" instruction and you needed preferred foot same as the side for it.

here's TFF ARMAGEDON V1 with MR on "run wide with ball":

sdsd4444.png

sdsd222.png

I see that TFF's been testing "run wide with ball" and "cuts inside" for WMs in his tactics since the release of FM16.

Annihilator V2 had "run wide with ball" but TFF changed it for Annihilator V3-V6 and now Annihilator V7 has "run wide with ball" again :)

Last edited:
Guys, I love TFF's work, and have thanked him for his tactics in his threads many times. He and Knap are probably the most prolific tactic makers here, and his tactis do inspire and help others create their own. There is nothing wrong with that, as there is nothing wrong if he also looks at other people's tactics to see what and why they are working well.

I may be wrong, and perhaps he never looks at other people tactics. I just felt some ideas behing date442! were incorporated into his tactics, and I don't see why so many people are offended by that, but I apologize if I'm wrong.

Also I'm sorry if I can't state my point clearly, my english is limited.

Guys, I love TFF's work, and have thanked him for his tactics in his threads many times. He and Knap are probably the most prolific tactic makers here, and his tactis do inspire and help others create their own. There is nothing wrong with that, as there is nothing wrong if he also looks at other people's tactics to see what and why they are working well.

I may be wrong, and perhaps he never looks at other people tactics. I just felt some ideas behing date442! were incorporated into his tactics, and I don't see why so many people are offended by that, but I apologize if I'm wrong.

Also I'm sorry if I can't state my point clearly, my english is limited.

Firstly you said 'probably' and didn't accuse anyone of stealing ideas. I don't know why it has caused so much offence! Who really cares how either was made, just be happy we have 2 great tactics however they were made.

Last edited:
Back