date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 629
  • Views Views 469K
Is everyone using the wingers on attack change or original tactic? Thanks

Is everyone using the wingers on attack change or original tactic? Thanks

Work better with WM left foot on left, right on right, I always looking for best wingers for WM position even if they have no skills in WM position... But again I can speak only for myself

Work better with WM left foot on left, right on right, I always looking for best wingers for WM position even if they have no skills in WM position... But again I can speak only for myself
Do you place this above tff 442cause I can't get tff tactic to work for **** gggrrr

Do you place this above tff 442cause I can't get tff tactic to work for **** gggrrr

I was posting very good result with this tactic here on previous pages, and yes works better for me, maybe because I'm playing with SIMULATION...

Man United

Anyone tested this with United? Who did you play on the wings first season? Can Rooney play as a F9?

I was posting very good result with this tactic here on previous pages, and yes works better for me, maybe because I'm playing with SIMULATION...

Are you using oi's when playing with simulation ?
I'm getting too many red cards / draws with Kingdom even though I love it so I'm hesitating coming back to this one.

EDIT : nevermind, I just saw in your posts showing your results that you use oi's from the OP :D

Last edited:
My Lyon was 8th in the League and had only 1 win in 9 games. Then I faced Barca at home and was leading 5-0 after 45 minutes!

Back