date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 629
  • Views Views 469K
Anyone tested this with United? Who did you play on the wings first season? Can Rooney play as a F9?

Yep using this with United. I had Memphis, Young, Januzai, Mata, Lingard and even Bastian on the wings sometimes. Rooney, Martial, Barbosa as forward. Won League, FA cup and League Cup. Lost to Bayern in Champions League Finals.

which pitch size would the best for date 422! ?
i choose every tiime dafault....

I don't usually post but this tactic is quite ridiculous!

Bare in mind that I have been in the prem for 8 years now and have never won the league up until this season. I discovered this tactic, and this happened..
View attachment 153632
View attachment 153628View attachment 153625
The Genk result I threw in a lot of kids and lost to an own goal.

Definitely found the holy grail!

My previous season before this tactic...
View attachment 153630

Last edited:
What do you do when you get a player sent off?

Is it only me, or it seems the opposition keeper gets above 8 ratings almost every match? Even when I win 2-0, 3-0.

Yes to an extent. Against some teams and formations this formation is overpowered so the ME compensates for this by making the AI keeper super human. I believe this is to stop cricket scores.

Is it only me, or it seems the opposition keeper gets above 8 ratings almost every match? Even when I win 2-0, 3-0.

It's my observation and my opinion, and who are you to tell me to stop sharing my "wisdom", are you a mod here?. At least I share something unlike you who seems to be following me around like a psycho ex girlfriend. Grow up and get a life.

Ahahahahaha :) it's the most funny thing that I read here in recent time...

Man, please don't stop and keep sharing your "wisdom" with us :)

I'm sure that if guys from SI saw all that hilarious stuff that people write about FM then they would scream with laughter :)

Best tactic around here and i have played with all in this forum!

People get too excited with TFF9 milions of tactics realesed and tweaks but this one like the name say it´s GOLD!

Best tactic around here and i have played with all in this forum!

People get too excited with TFF9 milions of tactics realesed and tweaks but this one like the name say it´s GOLD!
1st of all i dont know why u blame other people or tactics around here, which are so many years and sharing theier effords and ideas around here .
I dont know if you mention that date is from chinise forum and not from fmbase. Its only transfered/ copied by a guy to share us just a tactic :)
second . If you dont trust tff tactic just dont use it, nobody force you to do. You can go and watch in tests which tactic is best out there. Cheers

Definetlly this tac is hidden gem of this forum - seems to be tweak of TFF Anihilator, but making much better work than the oryginal one :) Best tactic to fm2016 v16.3.1 atm.

Definetlly this tac is hidden gem of this forum - seems to be tweak of TFF Anihilator, but making much better work than the oryginal one :) Best tactic to fm2016 v16.3.1 atm.
been around for a lot longer than annihilator.

I agree this is the best tactic

But dont agree that is a tweak of TFF Anihilator...this tactic has been here first...TFF just used some ideas from this to is Anihilator

I agree this is the best tactic

But dont agree that is a tweak of TFF Anihilator...this tactic has been here first...TFF just used some ideas from this to is Anihilator
haha please tell us another joke, tff never copy tactics, he got is own tactic

Back