date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

First Serie A match: Milan 0 - Empoli 1. I'm A.C. Milan.
ATM i don't like how the team shots on goal.
Most of the shots are from MR, WBR, ML, WBL and not from the strikers. Thats means lot of shots on goal but lot of bad shots

Second match: Napoli 2 Milan 1

Hey mate, the strikers scored most goals in this tactic, my conclusion after so many matches of testing with actual save and all the test saves around. With one of the best shots conversion rate too.

Round 1 result on TFF's ultimate test V2,

View attachment 159279

View attachment 159278

My settings are
- using original OI
- using non inverted wingers and wingbacks (sent all inverted ones to U17)
- using quick pick
- match prep attacking movement
- no FMRTE freeze

It seems to me tactic work best with OI and non inverted wide players.
The strikers has most goals follow by ML MR and MC.

Round 2 result on TFF's ultimate test V2, what a crazy run I had players asking for improved contract every few matches due to the team performing too good

View attachment 159271

View attachment 159270

My settings are
- using original OI
- using non inverted wingers and wingbacks (sent all inverted ones to U17)
- using quick pick
- match prep attacking movement
- no FMRTE freeze

I will complete another 3 test on other days, these tests are tiring and boring...

So in conclusion, the results are good.

The testing team and no player names tells me nothing. What level are the players ability wise compared to who they are beating

First Serie A match: Milan 0 - Empoli 1. I'm A.C. Milan.
ATM i don't like how the team shots on goal.
Most of the shots are from MR, WBR, ML, WBL and not from the strikers. Thats means lot of shots on goal but lot of bad shots

Second match: Napoli 2 Milan 1

Yesterday I forgot to close FM2016 after testing your save, so just for fun decided to play an extra match. Again quick picked the team and made no subs. I mean with all due respect Seto, how much easier can this be? :)
View attachment 159243

in any way possible but i still can't win with this tactic.....media prediction 2nd

Has everyone noticed how awesome oponent goalkeepers are or is this just me?

Ok, is a good tatic no doubt. But i'm a little dissapointed as i expect more after reading this topic and people feedback.

At the moment knap's Crunge is better.

Ok, is a good tatic no doubt. But i'm a little dissapointed as i expect more after reading this topic and people feedback.

At the moment knap's Crunge is better.

no doubt knap's tactics are great, but i'm just curious have you try this yourself yet, at least half season?

oh yea looks like all the top tactics in the forum does not work for u except ur own solid 5-4-1

View attachment 1043480

no no no wait i'm not blaming yours tactics.....but I don't know why all the tactics that are great for many users.....with me suck.....i don't know what's wrong ......because I follow every step of a tactic thread but nothing......

Semi-final of the CL. Absolutely trashed. The one shot they had on goal went in because my goalie's brain froze for a moment. Yeah, I'm sticking with this.

View attachment 159109

january whith hannover 10e in germany :( :( why u have good result and not me ? i have follow the instructions on the first page

Tactic also got 3 pts more than knap crunge on underdog test, top there too. Im not at home at the moment but will update results tomorrow. Playing on tablet without the set pieces and going really great on personalidade save too,with some astonishing 5-1 results against teams two divisions up

3th season in PL with Portsmouth , half time against Arsenal :
5713d98168265-Portsmouth_v_Arsenal__Tactics__Team_Talk.png