David Beckham : Everton "Nil satis nisi optimum"

Big Transfer Out

View attachment 362873

View attachment 362874
David Beckham : "I have sold Mirallas due to financial problems, also he does not fit into my compact 4-2-3-1 formation. This has opened up a £6.1m transfer budget which I may spend on Deadline Day, I am also targeting Stephane Sessegnon and Lee Cattermole on Loan transfers"

August Review

View attachment 362911
David Beckham : "A pretty good start to the season, apart from the 3 - 1 defeat against Chelsea, but I guess that was expected"

View attachment 362919
David Beckham : "From looking at the playing stats of the players in August, I can see there have been some quite impressive performances for Marouane Felliani and Ross Barkley. New Signing Marcus Bradley has made an instant impression at Goodison Park too with 3 goals in 4 appearances"

View attachment 362914
David Beckham : "September looks like a quiet month, but still big games. Question is can we take any points from Arsenal?"

View attachment 362916
David Beckham : "So Roberto Mancini stayed at Manchester City and has so far had a great start and there is that man again, Marin Jol, he pops up everywhere"

View attachment 362917
David Beckham : "Delighted to see Marouane Felliani featured in the Player of the Month awards, not surprising after his performances of late and I am even more glad he decided to stay at Everton"

View attachment 362918
David Beckham : "I am delighted to see Ross Barkley named as August Young Player of the Month and he deserves it after his incredible performances, may long that continue"

View attachment 362922
David Beckham : "A quick look at the current financial situation as of 01/09/2013, we saw a profit of £12.5m and an overall balance of £22m and I now have a Transfer Budget of £6.1m which is pleasing, but I will not look to spend a penny of that at the moment. One player we are looking at bringing in is Kaka from Real Madrid after I noticed he was on the Transfer List and I immediately put a bid in for him as his asking price was £0 which I thought was strange"

Fixture 4

View attachment 363246
David Beckham : "Another great result and another goal for youngster Marcus Bradley! I am absolutely delighted with the way the team is playing at the moment"

View attachment 363247

View attachment 363248
David Beckham : "It was nice to see Jose Mourinho keeping an eye on his youngster Gael Kakuta and I am sure he was happy with Kakuta's performance as I was"

View attachment 363249

View attachment 363250
David Beckham : "Just a taster of what is to come, Arsenal at Goodison Park! Can't wait"

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

View attachment 363383

View attachment 363384

View attachment 363385
David Beckham : "I am delighted with our performance and especially Gael Kakuta, can we sign him permanently? We will have to wait and see! I would love to make him part of the set up"

View attachment 363386

View attachment 363387
David Beckham : "Is Mourinho thinking about taking his player back? Probably after his performances"

View attachment 363388
View attachment 363389
David Beckham : "Labelled the next Paul Gascoigne, I have got to be happy with that comparison and I think he could be even better than"

September Review

View attachment 363396
David Beckham : "A great month with three 2 - 0 wins, but an unfortunate loss in the final fixture of September against Blackpool, I am very disappointed by that result.

View attachment 363398
David Beckham : "From the playing stats we can see Marouane Fellaini has been performing exceptionally well and Ross Barkley also, I am delighted with the teams performances"

View attachment 363403
David Beckham : "From the Premiership Table we can see that it is pretty tight early in the season, but sitting in 8th position only 4 points from 2nd position is a good start"

View attachment 363397
David Beckham : "A quick look at next month sees three away fixtures and one home fixture which isn't ideal, also the Capital One Cup 4th Round draw sees us travel to London to play Arsenal and I am sure they will be looking to act out revenge for our 2 - 0 destruction in the Premiership"

View attachment 363399
David Beckham : "The old Evertonian boss wins Manager of the Month with no surprise whereas Manual Pellegrini comes in 3rd place, where am I?"

View attachment 363400
David Beckham : "Another good month for Marouane Fellaini sees him in 3rd place yet again with some great performances"

View attachment 363401
David Beckham : "I am delighted to see Ross Barkley named Young Player of the Month for the 2nd time in succession, definitely an early contender for Young Player of the Year?"

View attachment 363402
David Beckham : "A look at the financial situation at Everton where in September we saw a loss of £2.2m partly down to Transfer Expenses, I also re-budgeted to enhance my wage budget, the Projection sees a profit, so we will see where we are at next month"

You are making an incredible effort in the presentation and the layout. It is amazing.

Thanks mate, yeah takes a bit of time cutting and pasting but I want to make my thread/story as packed as possible. You will probably see new things thrown in now and again when I come up with new ideas.