David Beckham : Everton "Nil satis nisi optimum"

Last edited:
Last edited:
good story Im playing as SAF On fm12 But aint doing a story might soon tho

Fixture 8 & Weekend Overview

View attachment 363460

View attachment 363461
David Beckham : "Unbelievable performance from Marcus Bradley after all the praise in regards to his International performances, he played brilliantly in this fixture after Jagielka missed a Penalty, Marcus Bradley scored 2 incredible finishes"

View attachment 363462

View attachment 363463

View attachment 363464
View attachment 363465

View attachment 363466
David Beckham : "Our next fixture sees us playing against Inform Newcastle United at Goodison Park, I will be expecting more of the same in this fixture"

Applaude you for the layout on the story looks incredible but reading a little bit slow for my liking personally would prefer you to do 2 games per update or more?

Fixture 9 & Weekend Overview

View attachment 363579

View attachment 363580
David Beckham : "Another amazing performance from Marcus Bradley and he is developing really quickly which is great, I may look at the possibility of loaning him out next season depending on his development within the Everton First Team"

View attachment 363582

View attachment 363583

View attachment 363584

View attachment 363585

View attachment 363586
David Beckham : "Our next game is the Capital One Cup 4th Round against Arsenal, who in our last meeting with the almighty Arsenal we won 2 - 0 at Goodison Park in an unbelievable game"

Capital One Cup 4th Round Overview

View attachment 363637

View attachment 363638
David Beckham : "Shock of the round Brighton beating Manchester United on Penalties! Unbelievable"

David Beckham : "A very unfortunate loss against Arsenal after Marcus Bradley gave us the lead I thought we would go on and win it in the end, but it wasn't to be, I am happy overall though"

View attachment 363642

View attachment 363643
David Beckham : "Our next match doesn't really need any introduction! My first Merseyside Derby as The Toffees boss should be an emotional event"

October Overview

View attachment 363644

View attachment 363645
David Beckham : "A pretty good month, unbeaten in the Premiership and an unfortunate loss against Arsenal"

View attachment 363646
David Beckham : "A look at the Playing Stats we can see Marouane Fellaini is still has his head above the rest of the team possibly because of his unbelievable tackles 10.30, unreal. Marcus Bradley has been inform also with 10 goals in 12 games"

View attachment 363647
David Beckham : "November is an exciting month with the big game against Liverpool at Goodison Park and a game against Tottenham at Goodison Park too"

View attachment 363648
David Beckham : "David Moyes gains Manager of the Month again for the second time in succession, good results for Martin Jol too"

View attachment 363649
David Beckham : "Brede Hangeland Player of the Month in October, some excellent performances"

View attachment 363650
David Beckham : "I am absolutely over the moon that Marcus Bradley got Young Player of the Month after his unbelievable scoring performances saw him pick up 5 goals in 3 games, also we have 3 Young Player of the Month Awards in a row which shows my squad is doing well"

View attachment 363651
David Beckham : "Financially ok still, yet we lost £2m in October, but we should profit this month with our home fixtures"

I've been following this love it! Marcus Bradley seems excellent for you so far might have to sign him up for my Southampton, you could have a future Everton legend!

Great story so far. I haven't read many Everton stories this year, so it's always good to read something different. Will be following :)

Oh btw, may I ask which transfer update you're using?

Love seeing people do stories with the team I support!
Keep it up, it's amazing

Thanks guys, I am using 13.3.3 update with my own transfer edit so nothing official. Also Marcus Bradley was just a Regen Youth for Fleetwood Town haha, I just gave him a FACE, I like doing that, makes it realistic haha! I hate Chucky FACES

Fixture 10 & Weekend Overview

View attachment 363766

View attachment 363768
David Beckham : "An unbelievable performance from the team and we clung on for dear life! I am extremely happy to have won my first Merseyside Derby as Manager"

View attachment 363769

View attachment 363770

View attachment 363774

View attachment 363780

View attachment 363788
David Beckham : "A look at our next fixture sees a trip to Craven Cottage, I want to win this game and gain a foothold in the League"