David Cameron to become Prime Minister

• Thread starter Thread starter *James*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 9K

Are you happy about this result? If not, what would you have preferred?

• Yes, I am happy about Cameron being PM

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I would rather Gordon Brown stayed on, at least until the hung parliament was sorted out

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • I wanted Lib-Lab Coalition

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Anyone but Cameron!!!

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Other (Add suggestions for another option below)

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
My candidates for the position instead of Cameron are:

Smithy
Gianfranco Zola (cheers for suggesting it)
Karen from Outnumbered
Along with one of his inspirational speeches I would vote him as leader of any country in the world

Out of the 64% of people who didnt vote conservatives probably 90% of them hate the *****

Lol 29Million out of 60Million+ voted? That's funny **** XD

Yup, and this is considered a good turnout for an election. No doubt some of the people moaning on this thread didnt exercise their right to vote (so therefore have NO opinion on the matter) that is if any of them are old enough to vote......

Cameron is a slimey ******, can't stand the guy.

Yup, and this is considered a good turnout for an election. No doubt some of the people moaning on this thread didnt exercise their right to vote (sp therefore have NO opinion on the matter) that is if any of them are old enough to vote......

Ye good point, the majority on this thread i bet aren't actually old enough to vote.

shame really, with the hate on here the results may have changed XD

Yup, and this is considered a good turnout for an election. No doubt some of the people moaning on this thread didnt exercise their right to vote (so therefore have NO opinion on the matter) that is if any of them are old enough to vote......

Exactly.

I give Cameron + Clegg 6 months before we end up with another election.

So 45 minutes into Cameron's reign, and the slogan from Labour has already been decided:

"We can't go on like this. Its time for change"

all the bad things aside, we'll have the fittest world leaders' WAG.

all the bad things aside, we'll have the fittest world leaders' WAG.

The French win there I'm afraid:

Mrs Cameron:

samcamMS1108_468x566.jpg

Mrs Sarkozy:

carlabarcroftmain_459033a.jpg

mrs-sarkozy.png

I think this sums Cameron up quite nicely.

Brown is the most unpopular PM in UK history. BUt Cameron still couldnt win a majority, what does that say for the Man? He obv is the best of a very bad bunch in most peoples opinions. I still am Pround to say i voted Labour, and dont regret it.

Back