David Cameron to become Prime Minister

• Thread starter Thread starter *James*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 9K

Are you happy about this result? If not, what would you have preferred?

• Yes, I am happy about Cameron being PM

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I would rather Gordon Brown stayed on, at least until the hung parliament was sorted out

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • I wanted Lib-Lab Coalition

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Anyone but Cameron!!!

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Other (Add suggestions for another option below)

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
The 10 people that voted that they are pleased with Cameron must be very rich and couldn't give a **** about cuts or don't live in the UK

Or take it up the ****. ;)

I had never heard of EMA, so I went ahead and googled it.
I can't believe that people need a monetary incentive to gain an education.
Incredible.

I would support the proposed cuts, if it was in my country.

Good thing im Irish.

lucky you :P

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Incredible.

I would support the proposed cuts, if it was in my country.

mate where you from? Im curious do only us londoners get EMA?

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Dublin, Ireland.

No, N.Ireland get it too, it's only good for those who get it :(.

No they get it where I live aswell. (Bristol)

Alas, I was always too good looking to get it, just had to use my rent boy money instead.

Im going to bed but so wish to wake up tommorow to see david cameron being kicked out of ten downing street or even fleeing the country!! Dunc you said in another thread you would leave the country if Cameron wins so have you packed your bags? XDDont remeber which thread it was but you sed it

i feel it's slightly unfair how some people get it and other's don't.
IMO everyone should get at least £10 but what do i know!

Im going to bed but so wish to wake up tommorow to see david cameron being kicked out of ten downing street or even fleeing the country!! Dunc you said in another thread you would leave the country if Cameron wins so have you packed your bags? XDDont remeber which thread it was but you sed it

Yeah I did say that.

Alas, I shall move.

In around 20 years.

i feel it's slightly unfair how some people get it and other's don't.
IMO everyone should get at least £10 but what do i know!

So in my school they should be shedding 15k a week ??

I wish i was getting money. Also at Christmas you get a £100 bonus!

Incredible.

Same here. I was astonished to see that. Stop giving out easy money to students and scroungers, and the deficit will be gone in 2/3 years ;)

Same here. I was astonished to see that. Stop giving out easy money to students and scroungers, and the deficit will be gone in 2/3 years ;)

has it ever occured to you, that most students have to pay 10-15 quid a week to get to school? So these students entitled to EMA, which is means tested, Spend that money to get to school, otherwise they cant get there, So mayve stop EMA, stop 40% of people staying on, Then have more wasters signing on, and doing **** all with there life,

has it ever occured to you, that most students have to pay 10-15 quid a week to get to school? So these students entitled to EMA, which is means tested, Spend that money to get to school, otherwise they cant get there, So mayve stop EMA, stop 40% of people staying on, Then have more wasters signing on, and doing **** all with there life,
So true |) i better get ema some next year

in SCOTLAND THE SNP INTRODUCED IT TO SCOTISH FIFTH AND SIX YEAR STUDENTS

Okay this is to everyone hating on EMA, you clearly don't understand what EMA is for, it's not an incentive. It's to help out for travelling, books, equipment, food etc. the basic things every student needs. It's only for people who's parents earn less than a certain amount which is fair enough. I'm guessing none of you know how expensive it is to be in full-time education once turning 16, the buses cost over £250 per year alone as well as all the equipment etc. I mentioned before. If you take the money away from students where will it go? To paying off the countries debt or maybe it will contribute to the polishing of Cameron's face? Calling us 'scroungers' is a bit harsh, when you were at sixth-form or college you would have jumped at the chance to be given a little help out.

I can't believe you don't see it, EMA is for those who's parents earn I think £22k or less (Possibly £30k) scrapping this is clearly for the rich who do not need it, who obviously give their children allowances of £100's per week etc. and is going to **** over every working class family. I can't believe you people are that blind to think it would be better off in the hands of Tories, no wonder such a moronic posh ******* got into power.

Last edited:

People all over the world have to travel to schools/work etc.. Nobody gives them a hand out to do it.
Irish kids just go to school, they don't get paid to do it.

Ireland's secondary students rank above average in terms of academic performance in both the OECD and EU; having reading literacy, mathematic literacy and scientific literacy test scores better than average. Ireland has the second best reading literacy for teenagers in the EU, after Finland.

Back