David Cameron to become Prime Minister

• Thread starter Thread starter *James*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 9K

Are you happy about this result? If not, what would you have preferred?

• Yes, I am happy about Cameron being PM

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I would rather Gordon Brown stayed on, at least until the hung parliament was sorted out

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • I wanted Lib-Lab Coalition

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Anyone but Cameron!!!

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Other (Add suggestions for another option below)

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
At least BNP isn't in charge! David Cameron's idea of reducing the bill is taking away benefits and cutting salaries/earnings, cutting jobs and extra incentives like EMA money and that stuff. If only we could vote everyone in school got so ****** when anyone said my mum voted tory my dad voted tory

did you hear him talking about "changing the attitude of what you are entitled to"? or a translation if you like, "i'm going to reduce your rights".

He is also Raising Uni Tutition fees.

Money looking after Money

Just wondering, will the tuition fees be raised throughout Britain, or just in England? I'm not sure if the Scottish Govt funds the Scottish universities...

Does anyone know the cabinet which is going to kill our cuntry?

George Osbourne Chancellor. about sums it up. Nick Clegg will be deputy PM.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

29 million voted.
10 million voted Conservative.
8 million voted Labour

How do 9/10 people 'hate the ****'?

that's because those who have pillows of money, 8 horses, call their house a country manor and have the Zacary-Smythes for neighbours don't have time give present Squaire Brown with his 'come-upance' upon such a preposterous, ill-mannered interweb configuration such as this. (H)

Gordon Brown for Celtic Manager and Tony Mowbray for PM instead of that idiot David Cameron

**** this, moving to Iraq, they have a better leader.

IMO, cutting EMA would be a stupid thing to do. I'm not just saying this becuase i get it, but i'd have had so many days off had i not been entitled to it as for me, i go to learn but the ema is an incentive.

my EMA paid for my lunch and my bus fair. cutting it would be really harsh, especially becuase they're upping leaving age to 18.

**** this, moving to Iraq, they have a better leader.

Will kill you coz your white :O

IMO, cutting EMA would be a stupid thing to do. I'm not just saying this becuase i get it, but i'd have had so many days off had i not been entitled to it as for me, i go to learn but the ema is an incentive.

EMA is what drives us all forward to go to sixth form/college without it i dont want to go but people take advantage they dont show up but still get the £30 a wekk plus the £100 monthly extra bonus

I bet all the people that thought they were voting for the Lib Dems are really pleased with themselves now.

I bet all the people that thought they were voting for the Lib Dems are really pleased with themselves now.

I actually voted for the Moomins. The thing is I think it was a slightly wasted vote.. :(

The 10 people that voted that they are pleased with Cameron must be very rich and couldn't give a **** about cuts or don't live in the UK

Back