David Goodwillie charged with Rape

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Dundee United striker David Goodwillie has been charged with rape.

Sky Sports News breaking news currently. Will put up a link when I can.

What a ***** if this is true. Hope he rots in prison and in ****.

Something I definitely wouldn't have expected from someone who is highly-rated in Scottish football. Terrible.

Goodwillie? Should be renamed to Badwillie!

C'mon, someone had to.

I heard about that. If it's true then it's a ******* shame because he was one of the best strikers to come out of Scotland in recent times :/

This will prob be the exact same thing that happened with andy carroll they **** some wee bird and thenthe bird says she was raped because she was drunk and had *** with them! just so she can make some money off it!

Goodwillie? Should be renamed to Badwillie!

C'mon, someone had to.

Dammit Dunc, I was about to come in and ask how long it'd be before someone came up with that.

Hope it isn't true.

Probs isn't true, but sign him up anyways, ******* and Lafferty need some competiton with the birds ;)

Dunc, GodCubed.. me too :'(

But still. What a ******. (Well he will be in prison.. BOOM)

Just to get this straight, he hasn't been accused. He's been charged, which usually means they have enough evidence for it to be considered true.

Well, if it's true, it's horrible. He's a highly-paid footballer, living the dream, why go out an put yourself in large jail sentence?

Just to get this straight, he hasn't been accused. He's been charged, which usually means they have enough evidence for it to be considered true.

This, but still; innocent until proven guilty right? oO)

Disgusting if it's true though, there's not harsh enough words to describe men like that.

agreed but lets wait before we castigate him, plenty of people have been charged only for them to be innocent

He's been in trouble before for assault I think so I wouldn't put it past him.

Would be a shame for Dundee Utd as he is a great prospect for them and they probably would have been able to go on and sell him for a fair bit.

I hope it isn't true as he is a player who I rate highly, but if it is true I sincerely hope he gets whats coming to him and the book is thrown at him.

From reading the report in the daily record there it sounds very similar to the andy carroll incident, and i would not be surprised if it comes to nothing! ( IE goodwillie stumping up cash to the wee bird)

Well, if it's true, it's horrible. He's a highly-paid footballer, living the dream, why go out an put yourself in large jail sentence?

best bit is he can prob have any women he wants so why he needs to attack one is deeply disturbing its like celebs that shop lift lol why????

absolute idiot

hope it doesn't wreck his chances of a move as we need the money

absolute idiot

hope it doesn't wreck his chances of a move as we need the money

TBF mate ifit is true I don't think he will have a career, or he shouldn't have at least anyway.. Hope it isn't true was hoping he joined Rangers as he's a great player. Wait too see though because Girls say anything to get into the papers and make a buck or two..