David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Thread is a bit late and i am suprised no-one has mentioned it

WBA champion David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

The pair will meet at the MEN Arena in Manchester on 13 November.

A few messages from either players

Haye

"I don't believe Audley deserves a chance but enough people want to see him finally destroyed, that is why this fight is happening,"

"This will be more one-sided then a gang rape"

"The fight will be a public execution,"

Harrison

"This is my destiny - on 13 November Audley Harrison will be champion of the world and of that there is no doubt. "

"When I land my left hand on him he is done."

"He is a guy I groomed,"

"I have tasted his punches and power and he never hurt me in a training session

Now i will be looking to go to the fight as it promises to be a big, personal and emotional fued fight. I personally dont understand why haye would fight Harrison, I am not an haye fan boy, but he will be harrison.

I think he is scared of the Klitschko's and trying to fight everyone but them.

Harrison is going to get hurt bad and then knocked out near the end.

Me and my brother were talking about going to it, cheapest ticket is £44 which isn't bad but then you've got silly price's at £500 for ringside seats, personally i hope Harrison gets knocked out.

Not really a fan of David Haye, would be funny to watch Harrison smash his face in but don't really care about boxing either way.

To be fair in Audleys last fight he was hammered for 11 rounds, needed a knock out in the last round and got it. I cant see him beating Haye though but i just wish Haye would step up and fight Klitschko.

I think he is scared of the Klitschko's and trying to fight everyone but them.

After the fight on Saturday did you hear Vladimir call him out? If you didn't, youtube it. It was pretty intense stuff. Haye basically has no excuse not to fight him now.

Audley Harrison??! Didn't even know he was still fighting, all Haye cares about is how he looks on the outside, needs to man up and take a challenge, as Hatton did with Mayweather. No point coasting through fights now is there?

What a joke this would turn out if Harrison beats Haye. Harrison would also then have to fight Vitaly or Vlad and that would be a humiliation for boxing all round.

Ordinary Harrison will get beats

After the fight on Saturday did you hear Vladimir call him out? If you didn't, youtube it. It was pretty intense stuff. Haye basically has no excuse not to fight him now.

they been calling him out for months, Haye's demands isnt apparently the reason the fight didnt go ahead in 2009/10. Just fight him.

Haye's being smart really, he knows he's not ready for them Scott, despite all the trash he says. He's taken Ruiz and now Harrison and then maybe he'll fight another *** before a Klitschko. I don't think he's ready to face one of the robots but it's boring for boxing when he takes fights he knows he'll win.

Haye's being smart really, he knows he's not ready for them Scott, despite all the trash he says. He's taken Ruiz and now Harrison and then maybe he'll fight another *** before a Klitschko. I don't think he's ready to face one of the robots but it's boring for boxing when he takes fights he knows he'll win.

I understand all that, but the trash talking is annoying and the British Publics opinion that haye is the greatest.

I don't think anyone thinks that tbh, everyone with half a brain knows both Klitschko's are better and till he fights one of them, nothing will change there.

The British public forget about Lewis, Hayes not even in the same bracket. If you're refering to the greatest of all time, there is only 2 you can compare and for me Ali is greater than Tyson.

hoping for a David victory, really dont understand how Audley has a shoot at the title having only been in one fight in recent times. Audley isn't good enough to beat David anyway in my opinion. Haye win by KO

I think Audley knows he's not winning, but it's a chance for a big pay day before he hangs up his gloves, can't blame him but it won't be a great fight.

Maybe Greatest was a bit to far from me, but the british do see him as one of the best in the world. and really he has fought no-bodys.

Here's to Mayweather putting on some serious weight, and smashing the **** out of Haye!

The arrogance of Haye annoys me quite a lot, so gunning for Harrison to knock him out.

Here's to Mayweather putting on some serious weight, and smashing the **** out of Haye!

Mayweather wouldn't even care to think about moving up even one weight, he's a quality tactitian but ducks most fights that would challenge him. Even though it would be funny for Audley to catch Haye with a lucky punch and send him down for the 10, would you really want to see him get destroyed by vlad or Vitali