David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

My friend's dad works for Sky, so he gets it free. Might see if I can cadge a watch, but I reckon it'll be 8 rounds of Harrison lumbering after Haye, before Haye either gets a lucky right-hander and floors him or later wins it on points.

Haye is a great fighter however he will not be known for his success rather for his cowardness, Haye goes around saying he is the best and he is going to knock people out but when it comes to fighting the best he runs and hides. Pathetic. As for Amir Khan the media has built him up but he can prove them right and become a true great, his brother is 1 to watch as well.

Good to see a British fighter having the balls to face Wladimir. Only can see one result though.

And off topic, Haye needs to stop mouthing off that he is the best, he holds the WBA belt, that means nothing, Needs to man up and face one of the brothers.

Come on Haye, be a real man and fight the Klitschkos, he's not proving anything by fighting Audrey, though the Klitschkos do seem more than happy to fight jobbers and take a bigger share of the gate.

Not exactly going to be Ali v. Foreman is it?

Surprised Vitali isn't jostling with Wladimir to knock Haye out. No matter, once Haye knocks out Harrison (I really hope he ends his career, Harrison is just pathetic) if he decides he wants to fight with either one of them, the Klitschkos will knock Haye out.

really would like to watch this fight will there be streams on the internet?

just orderd it dont know why think haye will win but if audley catches haye with a left hook like the one he caught sprock with then i think game over for the haye maker but if haye wins he wants stop being a woman and take a leaf out of derek chisoras book and step up to the klitschkos

I like haye as a boxer but the probelm I have with him he is a ego so I hope harrison wins

So, It is finally here, i honestly think that, Harrison might beat him, One big punch and it could be over, the longer it goes, the more likely haye to win it.

Was quite amusing watching the weigh-in. Putting Lennox Lewis inbetween them was a bad idea. He looked like he could take both of them with a single punch.

Was quite amusing watching the weigh-in. Putting Lennox Lewis inbetween them was a bad idea. He looked like he could take both of them with a single punch.

thats because he could.

thats because he could.

Aye, Haye'll get nowhere near him. He and Calzaghe are the last true British champions. Haye won his title by dancing around a bear for a while and winning on points. Lewis took on Tyson and won.

Aye, Haye'll get nowhere near him. He and Calzaghe are the last true British champions. Haye won his title by dancing around a bear for a while and winning on points. Lewis took on Tyson and won.

Pretty much, Haye got a bigger mouth then a punch, He has hardly ever fought anyone truly world class, As i said, I wouldnt be suprised if Audley won tonight, simply on one big left hook. Haye wont fight the klitckos until they are nearly dead, as he is simply scared, Lewis on the other hand took on tyson, Has beat Vlad and simply was the best in the world. Joe Calzaghe i aint to sure on, yeah he conqueered American, But he did beat USA greats on there way out, i would of like Joe to have another couple of years, to truly seal his legacy, maybe a come back fight against Carl "The Cobra" Froach.

Can't see Harrison winning but anything could happen, thinking whether to buy the program or find a stream