David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

Now to proper business, Mr Haye time to fight them 2, dont back down.
He and his manager both said after the Audley fight that it's definitely happening next year, hopefully against both brothers. Apparently they weren't willing to split everything 50/50 hence the fight not taking place..

Around 2am buddy I imagine. I'll just flick over after the football league show if I'm still awake.

That's what time the show starts on SSN, but I'm only really interested in the Pacquiao fight tbh.. Was hoping there'd be a scheduled time for them to come out, but ahh well.

He and his manager both said after the Audley fight that it's definitely happening next year, hopefully against both brothers. Apparently they weren't willing to split everything 50/50 hence the fight not taking place..

I Honestly think 50/50 split shouldnt matter, after all the brothers, are the real world class names, if haye fights them and beats them, he will make a real killing after that, with even bigger sponsorship, he could demand so much money. So his only priority should be beating them not whether they give him 50/50

This was always going to happen!
Anyone who said audley to win simple doesnt know boxing

DAVID HAYE V KLITSCHKO'S NEXT <3

I Honestly think 50/50 split shouldnt matter, after all the brothers, are the real world class names, if haye fights them and beats them, he will make a real killing after that, with even bigger sponsorship, he could demand so much money. So his only priority should be beating them not whether they give him 50/50

Of course it matters. He's said from day one he was going to retire the day he hits 31. That is next October. He wants to make as much as possible before then to ensure that he has enough money to live on, because like you said - he hasn't exactly fought any massive names yet.

I honestly think Haye can beat the Klitchko's, especially if he hits them with the kind of shots he'***** Ruiz and Harrison with in his last two fights. Obviously I can see him losing too, but I can't see him getting battered, Will be a great fight, but if it's going to be a unification fight, then why shouldn't he get 50% of whatever happens. Win or lose, his title is on the line too, whichever brother he fights against.

Of course it matters. He's said from day one he was going to retire the day he hits 31. That is next October. He wants to make as much as possible before then to ensure that he has enough money to live on, because like you said - he hasn't exactly fought any massive names yet.

I honestly think Haye can beat the Klitchko's, especially if he hits them with the kind of shots he'***** Ruiz and Harrison with in his last two fights. Obviously I can see him losing too, but I can't see him getting battered, Will be a great fight, but if it's going to be a unification fight, then why shouldn't he get 50% of whatever happens. Win or lose, his title is on the line too, whichever brother he fights against.

he has enough money to live on, and could just go adverts for the rest of his life and make millions mores.

Haye Title for all purposes, is like the Reserve title, it isnt as big or prestigates as the brothers, and they have nothing to prove whilst haye has.

Won 2250 pounds. As you expect I am now completely hammered. Now Haye needs to man the ****.

I still stand by the fact that his title is up for grabs, therefore he should definitely get 50/50.

Wouldn't trust Haye. He has said he will fight the Klitscho's after both of his previous bouts but nothing happened. If he is that desperate to actually prove he is the best the money shouldn't worry him. It is not like he will be paid anything under 10mill. If he accepted say 60-40 or whatever if he does win then the money in sponsorships would far outweigh any fight fee.

Haye needs to man the **** up and just fight, instead of mouthing off about how he is the best in the world he needs to show us in the ring.

What a waste of 15pound lol, David Haye is in a complete different league to Harrison the man is an absolute animal. I think this sends out the message to the Klitshko brothers this man is somthing special.

Last edited:
What a waste of 15pound lol, David Haye is in a complete different league to Harrison the man is an absolute animal. I think this sends out the message to the Klitshko brothers this man is somthing special.

It really doesn't. You said yourself that Haye is a different level to Harrison so you expect him to do it. Haye is nothing special, he was lucky against Valuev and is just stalling now. Hopefully he realises that he will need to fight them now.

I don't think we can judge Haye much by this fight, Harrison is absolutely gash. If he beats one of the Klitchko brothers then he'll earn some respect.

It really doesn't. You said yourself that Haye is a different level to Harrison so you expect him to do it. Haye is nothing special, he was lucky against Valuev and is just stalling now. Hopefully he realises that he will need to fight them now.

I don't see how he was lucky against Valuev, Valuev didn't land any major punches and Haye kept going at him and made the giant stumble.

More fool any one who bought this fight, obviously fell into the trap of the sky sports hype machine; harrison has been pulling the same act off throughout his career, talks the talk but fails to walk the walk. Nothing suggested he was on hayes level.As much as i want to support haye it just seems clear he doesnt want the fight against the klitchskos; his whole selling point to the british public is of a heavyweight who will finally beat the klitschkos, if he fights them and loses badly (the outcome most predict) where else does he have to go?

As much as i want to support haye it just seems clear he doesnt want the fight against the klitchskos; his whole selling point to the british public is of a heavyweight who will finally beat the klitschkos, if he fights them and loses badly (the outcome most predict) where else does he have to go?

What you mean is, the outcome YOU predict. "Most" has nothing to do with it.

It is an opinion i hold as well as that of the vast majority of pundits- the general feeling is that haye has a punchers chance against wlad but a far smaller shot against vitali klitschko who has shown remarkable ability when it comes to taking a punch.