David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

Haye will win and win comfortably IMO and a knockout in the first 6 rounds... i just hope he actually fights the klitschko's next as they seem to be ready but haye keeps pulling out for what ever reason

The arrogance of Haye annoys me quite a lot, so gunning for Harrison to knock him out.

arrogance of haye... the whole point of boxing is to be like that i seriously dont know one person that aint arrogant hardly in boxing

arrogance of haye... the whole point of boxing is to be like that i seriously dont know one person that aint arrogant hardly in boxing

I haven't heard Pacquiao diss his opponent yet or did I miss out?

can't wait to see haye wipe the floor with him. however if haye losses it is his own fault fighting a *** like fraudley

"This will be more one-sided then a gang rape"

I agree with Haye XD

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

The arrogance of Haye annoys me quite a lot, so gunning for Harrison to knock him out.

Ali was arrogant, look where that got him ;)

I agree with Haye XD

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Ali was arrogant, look where that got him ;)

Lol but look at what Haye said, it's just pure arrogance in which he it's like he putting it down as the inevitable that he's going to win.

Ali's a different story, he was God ;)

I have always liked Haye and yer hes arrogant but surely he can be??? i think Harrisons face will be hitting the canvass on November 13th round 7.

Just delaying fighting one of the Klitschko brothers. Haye knows he is not good enough.

As Wladimir Klitschko said the other night this is nothing more than the London championships.

Time for Haye to man up and get the fight on.

YouTube - Wladimir Klitschko calling out David Haye

i can see where people are coming from about thinking Haye dosen't want to fight Klitschko but hasen't Haye beaten better opponents that the brothers?? if so why would be be scared.

i can see where people are coming from about thinking Haye dosen't want to fight Klitschko but hasen't Haye beaten better opponents that the brothers?? if so why would be be scared.

Who is better than the Klitscko brothers? There is a reason why they hold 3 world titles between them.

all haye says in his interviews is the truth audley doesnt deserve a shot but its the biggest fight outwith the klitscko bros who always seem to fight bums why have they never fought valuev if there so determind to unify the division? hayes gotta look after his own business interests and a fight with audley is a mega money fight compared to another john ruiz sorta fight

Who is better than the Klitscko brothers? There is a reason why they hold 3 world titles between them.

no i mean hasen't Haye fought better opponents that the Klitscko brothers haven't touched i mean John Ruiz or Vitali etc?

YouTube - Wladimir Klitschko David Hayes Confrontation

Typical Example of David Haye, Showing no respect to a man twice the fighter of him , Wladimir offered him a fight a few months after that and Haye bottled it, He along with Amir Khan are 2 fighters built up by the English press as great fighters when they are only fighting bums and has-been's,

Ricky Hatton is the only one that deserves respect as he fought with the best

Haye'll have this in the bag by the end of the fourth round.

Don't see Harrison doing anything.

Harrison is a ***. So is Haye but I think **** take this one but I wouldnt be surprised if he ducked the Klitschkos.

Haye knows he has time on his side. He can rest on his laurels as the Klitschko's age, and when the time is right take both the titles and the credit.

Haye is a *****... I'm not even scared of Ordinary Harrison

If Harrison beats Haye (unlikely) then i hope he doesn't bottle it and actually fights one of the Klitschkos

I'm dying to see one of the Klitschkos kill Haye, but I can't see it hapening anytime soon.

Probably see a better fight at school than this one. Is it Sky Sportrs or box office?