David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

Haye's going to be too strong and too quick for Audley in my opinion.

Haye to win with a 3rd round stoppage.

Haye does have a major ego, but doesn't every boxer before a fight, especially one that is world champ? You don't see fighters sucking up to each other do you.

I hope Haye wins, Audley's out of date, when Haye beats him tonight it'll be game over.

Glad my dad's ordered this, will be a good match!

Yeah, I don't understand why people putting down Haye because he's got a big ego, aint that what boxers do? Anyway, I just think it'll be funny if Harrison wins.

Yeah, I don't understand why people putting down Haye because he's got a big ego, aint that what boxers do? Anyway, I just think it'll be funny if Harrison wins.

I used to find his constant taunts at the klitschko's annoying but now I find it quite entertaining and that's what the heavyweight division needs. There is no life left heavyweight and Haye is a breath of fresh air.

Sooner or later he's going to have to fight one of them though or he'll start to lose credit, he can't duck them forever.

I'm not paying box office prices for a fight like this. Got a better fight on at 2.00am in Manny Pacquaio v Antonio 'loaded gloves' Maragarito, and it's not gonna cost me any extra, Sky Sports 2. :)

Anyone know a good stream site please??? Girl-friends thumb print on top of my head means i cant get to the pub to watch it!!! ha

David Haye has defended his WBA Heavyweight World Title.

That was PATHETIC.

What a let down, audley thrown 0 punches all fight,

haye wins it in the 3rd round, viva stoppage.

Absolutely pathetic... it's lucky I didn't pay to watch.

that was the most one sided fight i've ever watched (although I havent watched many, at all).