David Haye to fight Audley Harrison

The Haymaker has done the job yet again. Harrison didnt even through a punch

How much did that cost? £14.99?

Sam's dad got ripped off :p

just going to say, I don't see the point of watching 6 minutes of boxing for 15 quid, seriously, there is like no point :p

How much did that cost? £14.99?

Sam's dad got ripped off :p

Haha, I enjoyed it, I've never watched a proper boxing match before.

Think I've found my second my favourite sport.

I can't believe he didn't throw not one punch, say's there's no doubt in his mind etc, and he does that!

But how did you know it was going to be a 6 minute match, It could have gone to the full 12 rounds but thats the risk people take when buying the match on Box Office

lol Audley what have to got to say about when you said you gaurenteed to win ??

Haha, I enjoyed it, I've never watched a proper boxing match before.

Think I've found my second my favourite sport.

I can't believe he didn't throw not one punch, say's there's no doubt in his mind etc, and he does that!

sorry to disappoint you, but this wasnt a proper boxing match ;) it was a WBA Champion vs an old man, i dont think we should have expected Harrison to do any better... waste of time and money for me

Last edited:
First two round were **** to watch.

'nd then Haye just pwned Audley in the face.

So glad I didn't pay for it lol.

just going to say, I don't see the point of watching 6 minutes of boxing for 15 quid, seriously, there is like no point :p

Pay-per-view is almost always terrible value for money.

Slightly off-topic but no point making a new thread for it...

What time is Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito supposed to happen. Might as well stay up and watch some real boxing tonight after that playground bullshit..

Aint all boxing matches nowadays either boring or one sided, I have watched a decent boxing in ages. All these great(!) nowadays just fight some newbie and just murder them in 3 or 4 rounds.

For anyone who missed the annihilation of 'Ordinary' Harrison.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EMB_0ibOo"]YouTube - Ordinary Harrison[/ame]

I don't like boring boxing matches that go the full rounds to be honest it bores me. I prefer ( even though it was shocking ) matches like that. I would rather the match be decided on a punch then points.

Now to proper business, Mr Haye time to fight them 2, dont back down.

Slightly off-topic but no point making a new thread for it...

What time is Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito supposed to happen. Might as well stay up and watch some real boxing tonight after that playground bullshit..

Around 2am buddy I imagine. I'll just flick over after the football league show if I'm still awake.