David Haye V Wladimir Klitschko July 2nd

edHGV.jpg

Not just a pretty face?

Also, I bet that's his *** face!

Haye needed to come out like this to scare Klitschko!

[video=youtube;egBBjFhmA0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egBBjFhmA0Q[/video]

I bet he got knocked out in the first 10 seconds...

Yup. Suspicions were right!

Not a waste of money at all, thats the risk with boxing.. we got 12 rounds just the british man didnt win

PS: Although the first fight was a quality knockout in the first round ;) ( you will know what im onabout if you watched from 8:00PM )

Not a waste of money at all, thats the risk with boxing.. we got 12 rounds just the british man didnt win

PS: Although the first fight was a quality knockout in the first round ;) ( you will know what im onabout if you watched from 8:00PM )

Its not about the fact the british guy lost, the fight was still poor.

He was still poor, lots of talk, very little substance. Out-thought and out-fought.

I bet he got knocked out in the first 10 seconds...

Yup. Suspicions were right!

Hey hey hey, who gives a **** about the fight if your that pimp on the way to the ring!

Woooop wooop.

Over the moon that Wlad beat him, despite only winning £40!

A broken toe must have stopped his ability to land a punch and stay stood up I guess. When will they learn not to talk so much bullshit before a fight, it isolates fans and just like DeGale and Harrison Mr Haye has been humbled by the better boxer.

A broken toe must have stopped his ability to land a punch and stay stood up I guess

Hindered rather than stopped, while I imagine it being rather uncomfortable, a broken toe isn't that bigger deal, I have played football with broken toes strapped up before, and while it hurts a bit, it's not enough to make me stop playing, obviously this is not straight after a break, but Haye said he broke it a week or so ago? It's not like it fell off, it's still there, it might hurt a bit when you put weight on it, but ****, your a boxer, you're meant to be 'ard!

Pro rugby players play on with a broken toe, he should be able to. His excuses make me hate/laugh [at] him even more.

A broken toe must have stopped his ability to land a punch and stay stood up I guess. When will they learn not to talk so much bullshit before a fight, it isolates fans and just like DeGale and Harrison Mr Haye has been humbled by the better boxer.

They get paid to talk bullshit because it hypes the fight, so more buy it and their pay cheques got bigger. Can see he didn't mean any of it with the way they embraced at the end.

Its not about the fact the british guy lost, the fight was still poor.

He was still poor, lots of talk, very little substance. Out-thought and out-fought.

no i agree, the fight was poor.. but was even worse cus the person i was supporting got absolutely outclassed...

although the excuse of a broken toe i think even he will regret in the morning.. Awful excuse

I was gonna support Haye but he talks so much bullshit I wanted to see him get knocked the **** out. Although nothing will be as satisfying as seeing Amir Khan get knocked out after about 20 seconds

Hindered rather than stopped, while I imagine it being rather uncomfortable, a broken toe isn't that bigger deal, I have played football with broken toes strapped up before, and while it hurts a bit, it's not enough to make me stop playing, obviously this is not straight after a break, but Haye said he broke it a week or so ago? It's not like it fell off, it's still there, it might hurt a bit when you put weight on it, but ****, your a boxer, you're meant to be 'ard!
agree there dunc i played saturday and sunday league football last seas with both big toes broken not ideal but nothin good strappin cant sort out just started pre season and one still broke but hey love the game

although the excuse of a broken toe i think even he will regret in the morning.. Awful excuse

Are yu serious??? He said he had a broken toe. WTF!!! I stopped watching after the announced Klitschko had won. Can't believe I missed that bit.

Are yu serious??? He said he had a broken toe. WTF!!! I stopped watching after the announced Klitschko had won. Can't believe I missed that bit.

yep he said he had a broken toe which stopped him coming foward on his right foot, pretty awful excuse.. i mean i love Haye, but thats just an awful excuse

Pro rugby players play on with a broken toe, he should be able to. His excuses make me hate/laugh [at] him even more.
Great example, couple of years ago playing college rugby I went through a one day tournament with 2 toes strapped in cottonwool that I broke the day before scrunched into rugby boots. And he's claiming it happened 3 weeks ago ffs, worst excuse I ever heard. I would have bought this fight if Haye didnt talk so much trash, I ended up watching a stream and watching SSN post fight. In his own words a few days ago Haye's career is done, no coming back from this. Maybe Haye Chisora for the british title before he retires but he's no world stage contender. He wont go down in boxing history as a great, hes had one top fight Vs Valuev and 2 mickey mouse fights followed by a humbling tonight.

i don't know if i'm 100% right but, can't he just have had an injection which would have temporalily removed the pain?
anyway he would've still got beat

Last edited: