David Haye V Wladimir Klitschko July 2nd

And it's official. Oh deary me Haye, you're a thick **** aren't you?

There will be a better fight at Wimbledon on Centre Court tomorrow.

i bet if haye won he would not of shook klitsckos hand

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

oh well is khan not fighting soon?

Wow, Haye has gone up in my expectations a little bit for actually shaking his hand.

My commentator is so bias! Desperate to give Haye as much credit as possible: "He's been Klitschko's toughest competitor in a long while" <-- I'd hate to see what Klitschko did to the others then... Haye did ****** all until the Final Round. Deserved loss and margin is about right IMO.

Klitschko killed him.. Haye never looked like knocking him out at all. He tried to counter punch and Klit didn't let him.

Well played Wlad, another belt to his name. Hope the brothers fight eachother, but it won't happen :(

Aha, Haye already making excuses. Injured right foot eh? Yeah, right.

Haye Got Outclassed,

but everyone saying he's **** etc.. shut the **** up... obviously he's not

cry me a river people fight with injuries all the time i remember watchin ufc when liddel got knocked out by by someone with broken arm after he kicked it cant remember guys name rich franklin i think

Last edited:
Thats what you get for saying disrespectful and saying distasteful things. Fully deserved imo.

Haye Got Outclassed,

but everyone saying he's **** etc.. shut the **** up... obviously he's not

Language.

Peope are just annoyed at how much smack he talked and it is deserved that it gets lashed back in his face. Not the expletives, but Haye was a mug and rightly deserved losing to Klitschko.

Haye's making more excuses than Arsene Wenger!

Like how he's coming at with all these excuses.

It was all different when he supposedly broke his hand after landing that punch on Valuev. Weren't complaining then.

Haye needed to come out like this to scare Klitschko!

[video=youtube;egBBjFhmA0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egBBjFhmA0Q[/video]