Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
I would have to do a lot of transfers at juve what budget do they have at the beginning

i want 200 goals
3af81d7f805a8dc53eda057bc774554b.png

Juve it is depay ghoulam and rocha to be signed! Need a left footed right mid as well

I love the look of iturbe but he has just signed for roma so can't get him! Shrewsbury season finished, won all comps but only scored 208 in the league with Andre only scoring 65 in the league and 97 in all comps! Though at 26 he has now scored 500 league goals and 785 career goals since he has joined us at 19

Would you guys like to see me test this with juve or real Madrid I have tomorrow and tonight free so can blast through a season

In my opinion there is no point to test with Juve or Real. What if you search for a mid table team where you only have to do some signings? If the team is not playing in Europe it's much better. Once you finished the test season and got the conclusions I will add your tweak to the OP if it's ok for you. Ohh and if you will need a good F9 during the test, try to loan Munir from Barca. He can be easily trained to ST role.

why every second game my players gets injuder? i play with PSV first season, do someone too have this problem?

To be honest my tweak is the set pieces and it just adds to your original as you had none set! Wouldn't even call it a tweak just helping you out! Your tactic has been proved to work with underdogs so I don't need to do that again

why every second game my players gets injuder? i play with PSV first season, do someone too have this problem?

No one reported it so far I also didn't experienced something like that.

To be honest my tweak is the set pieces and it just adds to your original as you had none set! Wouldn't even call it a tweak just helping you out! Your tactic has been proved to work with underdogs so I don't need to do that again

You are right JS. And to be honest about the throw in setup I feel like its kind of cheating, isn't it? :)

It's an added bonus if you want it I managed to add the setup quite effectively into your tactic! You score from open play and corners best of both worlda

It's an added bonus if you want it I managed to add the setup quite effectively into your tactic! You score from open play and corners best of both worlda

No it's fine. If someone wish to use the throw in setup than he can set it up for his own.

Back