Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
CL semi final :
5585de1dc4c1f-Inbox___Inbox-2.png

Last edited:
Jonny i'm waiting your set pieces to try this tactic. Throw-in setup is not a cheat for me because if Chelsea using Azpili against me,we shouldn't name this ''cheating''.8-|

Dejan look a few pages back I've added them and also I'm trying a 4141 now as well as I found the space between the cbs and cms to be where the Ai creates most chances

great work mate, have tweaked your tactic to a 4411 formation, changed some roles and also the player instructions of the wide players, now my wingers are delivering crosses for fun and most of my goals come from crosses :D
so far, with hull city in my first season, I will also later post some screenshots from my red bull leipzig save ;)

Any chance you could share your tweak please? Or just the player instructions. I've been looking for a tactic based around classic wing play and crosses rather than cutting inside, tried tweaking this one myself without much success!

Thanks in advance!

great work mate, have tweaked your tactic to a 4411 formation, changed some roles and also the player instructions of the wide players, now my wingers are delivering crosses for fun and most of my goals come from crosses :D
so far, with hull city in my first season, I will also later post some screenshots from my red bull leipzig save ;)
View attachment 887167View attachment 887170View attachment 887172View attachment 887176View attachment 887206View attachment 887209

to be honest im playing with hull as well, and coming first in the PL first season no transfers, with just the regular tactic, havn't even used JS tweak.

is there a significant increase with the set piece tweak enough to change my tactic, and also is it still lb takes left rb takes right and best thrower on both sides?

to be honest im playing with hull as well, and coming first in the PL first season no transfers, with just the regular tactic, havn't even used JS tweak.
so what are you looking for in this forum, especially in this thread? you got a tactic, which you win the premier league with a club like hull in the first season and don't publish it? upload it and let people try it out. media prediction is 16th for hull. you don't get any money for transfers or extra budgets. I have only sold jelavic and signed some backups on loan for the both wings and you want to tell me, that this is quite easy... usually whatever tactic you use, you always get thrashed on away games against the big clubs in the first season and you want to tell me that its not difficult to win the league with hull in the first season xD

so what are you looking for in this forum, especially in this thread? you got a tactic, which you win the premier league with a club like hull in the first season and don't publish it? upload it and let people try it out. media prediction is 16th for hull. you don't get any money for transfers or extra budgets. I have only sold jelavic and signed some backups on loan for the both wings and you want to tell me, that this is quite easy... usually whatever tactic you use, you always get thrashed on away games against the big clubs in the first season and you want to tell me that its not difficult to win the league with hull in the first season xD

He only told you that he won the BPL with the original DC tactic.

He only told you that he won the BPL with the original DC tactic.
screenshots? I can not believe, that it is possible without replacing almost the whole team or cheating... especially not in this years fm, where the home teams always get a huge advantage and you got some top teams in the epl, where you are destined to get thrashed in away games...

hahah mate don't take it like i was competing with you, was just constructive criticism to the tweaked 4411, in which maybe just using the normal tactic would have performed better. also, i never said i won the BPL, just said i was coming first (28 games played) ^^) Here's the screenshot's man, sorry

View attachment 252990
I'm testing this amazing tac with a national team. I try Portugal, cause they didn't win nothing yet.
In all matches something happens so we can't win clearly (I mean, we can won all matches 12-0, but...) (Pepe or Guerreiro are sent off, PENALDO (how i hate this guy...) plays like s**t, so...) But always a WG make an amazing match and save us (Danny and Carlos Mané are doing hat tricks as world is ending.

Well, let's play and keep u posted.

Bye

I also recommend having 2 tactics, the original DC and counter DC, once the counter becomes fluid it is amazing. Just got this result with Hull vs Shakhtar, ahah!(6) ty for tactic, EURO CUP 2nd knockout round

Back