Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
That is really great mate! Did you played all the games with this tactic? Are you using attacking mentality?
Tried some tweaking along the way, which probably was at fault for a couple of losses, apart from that, yes, same tactic all season long. I use mainly attacking but I found counter to be working very well, especially after being 2 or three goals up.
speaking of which :D
View attachment 255530

Pretty impressive with a 442. Seems one of the hardest consistent tactics to make for this years FM.

I'm very impressed with everyone's results, but strangely can't make it work. One of the most unstable tactics around, I mean por example in my current save with Sheff Wed just destroyed Brighton 7-0 at home, and 5 days later playing the same starting eleven was losing 6-0 after just 30 minutes away to Derby (turned my laptop off, has I was about to smash it against the floor...). The football played IS good, nice to watch, but I'm just consistently getting a pattern of good win-bad defeat! :P It's a pity, as I was looking for a cool 442, as I'm just tired of all those 3 striker formations around.

Back