Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Just repeated the Derby match with standard mentality and got a (lucky) 2-2. Played a couple more with standard and it does seem more consistent, but with less exotic results. Maybe this is the way?

Just repeated the Derby match with standard mentality and got a (lucky) 2-2. Played a couple more with standard and it does seem more consistent, but with less exotic results. Maybe this is the way?

I am using attacking mentality 95% of the time and having consistent results. Do you have the right plyers?

Last edited:
First season in Liga, look good for my poor team and the low money of the club.

First season in Liga, look good for my poor team and the low money of the club.

Nice first half of the season!

Well I know we are an absolutely dominating team in the Bundesliga but for me it's still impressive - 50 goals after 10 matches:

View attachment 881868 View attachment 881871

Glad to see that there's a 442 working that great - can we hold that quote (5 goals a match :D)?

Training - Assistant
OI - Assistant

Little update - half a season is done:

View attachment 881887View attachment 881890

Wow, this can be 150-160 goals for you at the end :D

58c220eeb17e515d5065b4cc4be5b283.png

Here´s my usual starting eleven. Any thoughs?
View attachment 881835

I'm also playing with Sheff Wed. I'm in 3rd season. Just play at home, against any team with the tactic as it is and away against very tough teams try to change it to standard-fluid and see how it goes. I think OI's have a big contribution to it.
One tip: don't sell Sergiu Bus so quickly. For me in 90 apps he scored 51 goals and had 51 assists and I just sold him in winter to Sevilla for 22,5m euros + 30% back from a next transfer.

And after a long and busy winter transfer window here are some results so far: View attachment 255181

Back